Your husband?

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You walk through the hall, hoping that you only missed a few classes. You see Vi and Daesung running up to you.

"Are you alright?!" Daesung checks your face.

"I'm fine." you laugh, pushing him away.

"That damn Kwon Jiyong. I sware, he just gets worse and worse." Vi says, angrily.

"He apologized. And I wasn't hurt at all." you throw your arms around Vi, trying to comfort him. He becomes a little less stressed and finally nods.

"Well, it's good you're alright." Daesung says.

"To class?" you say.

"Well, school is over, so nope." you laugh at Vi. Oh wow, I was out all day. "Let me walk you home and then to work." Vi says. You nod and say bye to Daesung. I forgot, I have work today. You think as you walk home with Vi, who has been silent. After a while he speaks.

"~~~~. I know you're getting married." he starts. You, honestly, forgot about it after a while. "But, I like you a lot. I can't stand watching you get married before I do this." he grabs your arms and kisses you. You don't pull back, but you enjoy it. It last for a minute before Vi lets go. "I'm sorry." he hangs his head.

"No, don't." you smile. "I'm not ashamed of you at all." you grab his shoulder. "If I wasn't getting married, I would be your girlfriend." he looks up and smiles.

"Thanks, ~~~~. Let's get you home."

You and him walk to your house. You invite him in and have him wait downstairs while you change into your uniform. You say good-bye to your umma and head out. She had a disappointed look on her face because you were with a different boy. You guessed Vi wasn't your husband.

When you get to "The Coffee Prince", Daesung and Sol are already there with Choi. You wave hello to everyone because after the kiss you are in a good mood (yes, even Choi). He happily waves back and walks with you to the counter.

"~~~~." he starts. "I'm really sorry about what happened. I finally realize why you were mad. You had the right to." he smiles. You look at him, his eyes are sparkling and you forgive him. "Cool. So, friends?" he holds out his hand and you shake it, even an old memory can't bring you down.

Listen to 2NE1- Can't Nobody (English Version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEabAesufg 

He smiles and hugs you. You are shocked and pull away, haven't been in his arms in a long time. He looks at you, kind of depressed, as if you were supposed to love him. Then it hit you. Is h-he my h-husband? Your parents have always liked him, so you wouldn't be surprised. The rest of the work hours, you wonder outside the shop, thinking hard, is it him?