Just another day... right?

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You walk home, alone, happily alone. You were glad that Choi didn't walk you home. You might have been friends, but not anymore, you hated him. When you get back, you find your parents smiling on the couch.

"Why so happy?" you ask, confused.

"Oh, honey. We are happy to say that you're getting married." they smile.

"WHAT! Married!" you gasp, almost loosing all of your breath. "I'm 18, I can't get married." you are hoping this isn't real.

"Yes and your husband, you already know." your father says. Please don't tell me it's Choi Seunghyun. Please.

"You're gonna go find him." your mom puts in.

"Oh please. A scavenger hunt. I sware." you pout and without another word, you go to your room. You slam the door and start crying. Why would they do this to me? Don't they love me. They can't want to get rid of me this quickly. Right? Tears stream down your face. You don't want to be given up to some guy who is your friend or some fool who you hate. Actually, you want to marry for love and when you're older. You get into your pajamas and jump into your bed, tears still falling. Sleep was very little that night.

Sunday, the day before Monday. The last day of work for the weekend. You smile, at least work will take your mind off things. You head into work, smiling, dressed in your uniform.

"Chuka hae!" Vi, Sol, and Daesung yell the minute you walk in. Bad decorations are hanging up and it looks as if they only took two minutes to hang them.

"What the heck are you talking about?" you say, shocked.

"You're getting married!" Vi says and hugs you, he smells like coffee.

"No," you push away. "I'm not. I'll do anything to not get married. I can't. I'm too young." you turn away. Sol puts his arm on your shoulder.

"Look, some things happen that you can't control. Best thing to do is just go with it." he smiles, you look at him, feeling a little better.

"Just take this crap down," you point to the decorations. "And don't mention anything!" they laugh and remove the decorations, quickly. The store opens at exactly 8:00, and at exactly 8:01, Choi Seunghyun shows up.

"I'm sorry, got kind of lost." he says to you as he buzzes in. You were cleaning tables and didn't look up. "Ahnyoung?" he pokes you.

"Don't touch me." you snap. "I am not your friend anymore." you push him away and continue with your work. Vi laughs from behind the counter. You let a little smile escape and watch as Choi sighs and heads over to the register. The door swings open and in comes Kwon Jiyong, with a light outfit on. You sigh and stand up.

"I'm back, hope I'm not too late." he laughs and Daesung, who is reading laughs too. Sol comes up from the back.

"Welcom--" you cut him off.

"Allow me." you say to Sol, then turn to Kwon. "Welcome to 'The Coffee Prince'. How may I help you?" you bow to him. He chuckles.

"Hmm. A table for two." he says.

"Are you expecting anyone?" you ask, still in waitress mode.

"No, she's already here." he smiles and winks at you. You roll your eyes.

"Fine." you pout, guessing he forgot who you were. You haven't seen each other in a very long time. You sit down across from him. "Wanna order anything?" he nods.

"Just two hot chocolates." you sigh and get up, wanting to make them yourself. Daesung and Vi are watching you both from behind the counter. You laugh and flick Daesung's head.

"Don't be creeping!" you joke, they both laugh as you make the drinks. You bring the cocoa to the table and sit back down.

"Kwon?"

"What? You know me." he says, shocked. You give yourself a face palm.

"Yea. We used to go to school together. I'm ~~~~." he gasps.

"Whoa. You've changed." he takes a sip of cocoa, leaving a whipped cream mustache. You giggle, finding it cute. He looks at you. "What?"

"Nothing." you giggle, seeing a different side of the kingka. He realizes why and grabs a napkin, wiping it away. You hear laughter and see Daesung, Vi, and Sol watching, all smiling. You give them a mean look and they turn away, whistling or twiddling their thumbs. After a while, pwople start coming in and you have to get up and help. You serve sandwiches (you also sell some types of food) and other stuffs throughout the day, all the time being watched by Kwon Jiyong, who smiles when something weird happens or you mess up.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" you aak him. He shrugs and drinks some hot chocolate. "That's your third one, get something else." you mumble and walk away.

"Oh waitress~!" he sings. You turn around. "Get me a sandwich." you sigh and walk to the counter.

"One snadwich." you tell Daesung. "Extra wasabi." you whisper, he smiles.