Detective ~~~~ Pt. 1

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

Listen to NU'EST- Face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXy0m-4bvE&ob=av2n 


You ran through the streets calling Jiyong's name. You knew he wouldn't answer and that he wasn't there, but you were too stressed and upset. You ran past an alley and then felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Stop." says a muffled voice. You don't need to turn around to know that it was Sol.

"Were you f-following me?" you ask, starting to cry.

"No, your mom called. I figured where you would be." he says and turns you around to face him. You look down, not wanting to listen to anything but Jiyong's voice. "I'm so sorry this happened. Let me help you." he offers and pushes your chin up so you look in his eyes. "I will do anything for you. Even let you go. I will let you be with Jiyong if it makes you happy." he says. You eyes are streaming with tears. He sighs and looks at you. Your eyes meet and he can't help himself. He leans in and kisses you. Your eyes fly open and you are so shocked, you freeze up. He doesn't pull away just keeps kissing you. You finally act and push away. Shock is replaced with anger as you gasp.

"What the freaking hell was that, Taeyang?!" you yell, using his other name. "You just went and made things a whole lot WORSE!" you scream and sink to the ground. "You could have told me you liked me..." you say within sniffles. "Now, I don't know what to do." he looks at you, then lifts you up.

"You don't understand how much I've done to make you happy." he sighs and turns away from you.

"Muh? You didn't do anything..." you were angry, angry at him for kissing you.

"I helped your parents choose Jiyong. I knew he would be perfect for you and you would fall in love with him. You would never be happy with me. I'm not good enough for you. You deserve better." he says, small tears running down his face. This hits your soft part in your heart.

"You are good enough. No one can get better than you. You deserve better than me. Someone who will love you just as much as you love them." you say, he looks at you. You decide to change the subject. "Help me look for who framed Jiyong. I need help."

"Oh, of course, Detective ~~~~." he winks when he says 'detective'.

 

Both of you head down alleys, looking for suspicious activity. Then, after finding nothing, head to the crime scene. By now, it's almost 4:00 in the morning. You were tired and your eyes started drooping.

"Sol, where do you think they are?" you asked, not noticing him walking into the store. When you did, you ran in after him. "Wait up!" you yelled and followed. He was up at the register.

"Do you have any cameras here?" he asked. The worker nodded. "Can I see them?" the worker nodded again. He scurries to a corner in the store and takes down a camera. He hooks it up to a small computer he pulls out from under the counter and a video flashes on the screen.

"Who are they?" you point to a group of men running through the store, stealing things.

"Why ask me, I don't know. But we have a good idea about what they look like." Sol paused the video at the point where they looked towards the camera. He thanks the worker and left with you. You sighed, "We need to get them." he nods and grabs your hand.

"I'm sure that if we look hard enough, we can find the thiefs." he sighs and looks ahead. Oh Sol, you're so nice, you would do anything if someone asked you. you think. Sol continues his sentence. "They couldn't have gone that far. They probably split up though, so that's a problem." you nod, understanding what he was saying and your mind was swirling with ideas.

"I'm tired." you state, plainly. "But I can't go home. I refuse to until I get Jiyong out of jail." Sol rubs his eyes, showing he's tired too.

"Let's go to my house. You can stay in the guest room tonight." he smiles and you agree, allowing him to take you home. You walk with, eventually getting so tired, you lean your head on his shoulder, this day was too long and horrible and you wanted some rest.

 

After sleeping some, you and Sol go to find the criminals. You realize that if they had weapons, you guys would probably be dead because they had the upper hand, but you don't give a crap. You want Jiyong to be okay and get him out of jail. Tomorrow, you told yourself, you were going to visit him at the jail and tell him what happened. You walk along slowly, Sol giving tips to where the criminals could be.

"Let's start in a neighbor with crime." he says, looking at a map he picked up.

"W-what about our safety?" you ask, worrying.

"I'm protect you." is all he says. You follow him, of course, since he has the map. The time now is around 7:30, so you only got about an hour of sleep, but you were fine. The sun was up so you couldn't use darkness as you ally but you don't care about that either, only Jiyong. Please let us find those jerks. You think, trying your best to keep your cool.

 

The day rolls on and no progress, you still walk through the streets looking, ignoring tiredness that's creeping on you. You haven't eaten either and you are getting dehydrated. Finally, four setchy looking guys showed up. You looked up and gasped. They were cute too. Oh my god, that's them. You think and back into Sol, he grabs your shoulders and gives them a hard stare. They just look at you and him. The leader, you think, steps up first.

"What do you want?" he said with a intimidating glare. Even Sol shivered a bit. Sol got some courage to speak.

"Jiyong," he shook. "Why did you do that t-to h-him." he lost it and looked down.

"Ha, you mean that fool who we got arrested?" one of them says, he looks kind of like a girl.

"Y-yes." you stand up taller, saying to yourself that you have to be strong. "Why the hell did you do that?" you look in the leader's eyes. Sol looks at you as if your crazy.

"I just wanted to get him arrested. He got us arrested before you know."

"No." you say.

"Fine, we'll tell you the story."

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

----

Heh, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Every time I tried to, something came up and I couldn't or when I was writing, I had to stop because of something. Sorry. ^^

BTW, I will be getting more of Win A Date up soon (I'm pretty sure). Also, who do you think is the gangsters. If you remember one of theirs was arrested already, so there's really five. I gave away a big hint, so yes. Comment below. Byee~!