Back Home with Kwon Jiyong

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

Listen to Kara- Step: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=zYoYoBtLqOY&list=FLGusHwRMD3m7dA5PNr9W6rA&index=0&feature=plcp


You bite into the food that is sitting out on the large table. You haven't eaten in a while so you are happy to eat. Jiyong smiles at you. He just told you how his parents had bailed him out right before you called. You didn't care as long as he wasn't hurt. Sol sat next to you, eating too but he had kept quiet the whole time, just listening.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you." Jiyong says. You nod.

"Well, look at poor Sol. He got beat up for nothing." you look at your friend. He has a black eye and his arm is bruised. You hug Sol and he looks surprised. "Get better." you giggle. From almost starving to death to alost getting killed, your pretty happy. Well, obviously, Jiyong is okay, and that's all you care about. Of course, you care that Sol is okay too, but Jiyong is number one.

The night goes on and you, Jiyong, and Sol talk about different things, watch movies, and play some board games. At around 11:00, Sol says that he should get going and leaves you and Jiyong. You're tired so you lean your head on his shoulder. He plays with your hair and smiles. You fall asleep leaning against him.

You look into Jiyong's eyes. He's wearing his tuxedo and your in your long wedding dress that reaches the floor.

"Anyone who doesn't want this couple married, speak now or forever be in peace." the preacher says. You look at the people sitting and none of them stand up. Right when the preacher was about to comtinue, the door slammed open. Choi Seunghyun and Vi storm in.

"No." Choi says.

"Stop this wedding!" Vi storms up the aisle and Choi follows. Vi pushes Jiyong away and looks into your eyes. "I love you." he kisses you but then Choi pushes him.

"No, I love you." he says and kisses you.

You wake up. What the hell was that?! You look around and realize that your still on Jiyong's couch but he's gone. You rub your eyes and stand up. I just hope that that dream doesn't come true. You rub your eyes again and walk into the kitchen. Jiyong is sitting at a table, drinking some orange juice and eating some waffles while reading a newspaper.

"Hey, your up late." he smiles and looks at you. You smile, still very tired. You look across from him and find another plate. "Made it. For you." he winks and you sit down.

"Looks good." you smile and take a bite of the waffle. You smile wider. He's a really good cook. That's a plus! You think and take another bite.

After breakfast, you get yourself dressed and ready. It's Thursday and you had missed a few days of school. You weren't going to go back though for the rest of the week because you didn't want to have to talk to people about the whole problem.

"I want to take you somewhere." Jiyong says as you come back down.

"Ooh. Where?" you ask.

"It's a surprise."

----

Yawn. I'm tired. I should take a nap, but I don't like naps so... yay? Anyway, I stopped randomly cuz I was bored and I didn't feel like finishing it... oh well. Byee~! Hope you comment. (: Anything you want to happen you can request cuz I is out of ideas. Writer's block !!!!