Framed

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You didn't get much sleep that night, only thinking about that jerk Dara. She would do anything to ruin anyone's life, but only if she hated you, or at least disliked you. Hell, she was even mean to her friends sometimes too, so that wasn't true. The night continued slowly, you still couldn't sleep.

At around 1:00, you heard your parents voices. You sneaked to your door and listened closely.

"No, she will marry him."

"I just don't know if he's right for her." you dad, Mr. Park said.

"You were the one that chose him in the first place!" you mom yelled back.

"What about Choi Seunghyun? He's nice."

"We've already arranged it. You can't back out. We've agreed and we're going through with it." whenever your mom told your dad something, and she meant it, he always lost. There was silence.

"Fine." your dad said after a minute or two. Then, you lost what they were saying. You crept into bed, My dad doesn't want me to marry GD now? How come? You were curious. Did Jiyong do something that would cause this? If he did, what? Your head was spinning with questions and you didn't notice by now it was morning.

School was normal for the rest of the week and that Saturday at work, you told Daesung and Sol EVERYTHING. They just sat and waited for you to finish, politely.

"I don't understand why." you said looking at the table you were sitting at.

"Have you seen Jiyong lately?" Sol asked.

"No, wae?" Daesung and Sol looked at each other.

"Well, Kwon Jiyong was blamed for a crime. Like a robbery or something." Daesung explained.

"Mwuh?! He wouldn't do that!" you defended him, loyally. They just shrugged. You were angry, How could this happen? Who would do this? You though.

"Oh god." you gasped. "Someone framed him." You paced around the shop angrily. Sol opened the shop and said that work will help get your mind off things. But it didn't. You raced around the shop quickly, serving orders, trying to think of ways to help Kwon but it kept coming back to: Who would frame him?

You tried calling him that nigth but his phone immdeiatly went to the message system.

"Jiyong? Please call me." you were on the verge of tears. Why am I so worried. Only two weeks ago, I hated him. No I'm crying because he's not answering. You though and screamed into your pillow. Your mom knocked on the door.

"~~~~. Are you okay?" she asks.

"N-no." you cried, not hiding your misery.

"Wae? What's wrong?" she walked in your room and sits next to you on your bed.

"J-Jiyong. He was framed for something." you sobbed.

"How did you know?"

"Why the hell would you hide it from me?" you snapped.

"I just didn't want you upset." she looked down. "Let me tell you what happened." she pauses to take a breath. You listen intently. "Last week, there was a series of robberies. At the latest on, Kwon was ther at the wrong place, at the wrong time. The criminals told him to hold their bag for them while they grabbed something else. He, obviously, didn't realize it was a robbery occuring and held it for them. They ran off and left him there to ge caught by the police.

"Later on the found another person from the original group. When they questioned him, he sad Kwon was part of the team." you were sitting up by now, crying into your hands. You mom put a hand on your shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, I beleive him and know he wouldn't do anything bad."

"No, it doesn't help." you stand up. "I'm gonna find those guys and I'm going to get them for what they did to G-dragon." you stomped out of your room. Your mom calling after you. You didn't listen though.

----

Poor G-dragon. Getting framed. I needed some action here, so yeah. How the hell this this end up  being the action??