Temperature + Feels

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you once again for the poster. Hugs! sophiadiemmi

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

There wasn't any room for guesses nor surprises. It wasn't Kai, nor Chanyeolk, nor Krease.

It had been Lay all along. 

The rhythmic sound of SHINee's Electric Heart kept on making my hips sway. 

"Keep your eyes in front." Lay ordered. His fingers slowly walked south my body and made a stop on my hips.

He's a bad drinker, for he does not know of his actions.

Holding the waist is so last year; clutching the hips is a timeless move.

"Grip." His fingers said to my hip bone.

The song was just approaching the second verse, yet I felt like it was already on the bridge. I was on my highest point. 

Lay can dance. He swiftly turned his head, twisted the footwork, the list went on. And it was a SHINee song. He knew the dance steps, a dancing machine.

There was a queer jumping happening in my clothed self. I could not make out what I was feeling, but I knew that I've never danced like that before. 

He was behind me, hands commanding my hips where to go. To add to that, Lay was singing the song word per word. 

Come on. We all know that when you sing and dance at the same time, your body experiences a momentum.

a momentum called intense breathing

The strong smell of alcohol was simply perfume on Lay's body.

I wanted it penetrating my bones, deep inside, deep inside.

It has been a particularly long time since I last found pleasure dancing with someone in the club.

The others are often lousy drinkers, bad dancers with foul breaths, or simply erts who just needed to get some.

It has occurred to me that Lay had dimples. I bit my lip when I caught him smiling.I stopped myself from replacing the song title, Mr. Simple with Mr. Dimple.

I figured out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter