Wit and History

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hehe. Mianhe, I wasn't able to announce that I'll be rating the Chae Han chapter. Heeheee. @_barbekyu on twitter. Heehee. Mianhe. I'm back with a Lay-Ye Jin update... Heehee. Thank you fellowmen, kp1128 for the cutiepie poster ^ ^ P.S. I still accept posters ^ ^]

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

"Ye Jin, I expect you to come to the meeting. You'll be taking down the schedule of your EXO-M boys. I believe that you have met EXO-K as well." Mr. Soo Man spoke to me.

I nodded. "Ne, I have met all of EXO. Shall I bring a notepad with me?" I asked, and Mr. CEO glared at me. 

"No, you'll be bringing buffaloes with you to the meeting... YAH! Zhang Ye Jin!" Mr. Soo Man scolded.

Hehe, I know I know. I just wanted to see an angry Soo Man. He looks like a red inflated balloon when he's pissed.

I greeted every EXO member that I came across with. It was officially my first day at "work", and so far, so good.

No one's trying to be weird around me, and it's a good sign!

I wasn't shocked when I found out that two of the EXO members have "loved ones". LOL. Boys will be boys.

And I widened my eyes perfectly when Se Hun introduced me to his wife and his newborn baby.

Mindfcked Ye Jin says hello.  Fo real? Fo real? The youngest in the group is a father already? Dayum son, so hella surprising. His hormones might have been jumping when they got married.

Uhm, Joo Young can be a model. I can't believe she's just given birth. No lesbo, okay? Lu Han's ladylove is beautiful, just like Lu Han. Hehe, I can't see Lu Han as a guy. He's too pretty. Facepalms. I talk to myself too much.

---

I took a seat beside Jinri-eonni inside the conference room. I was so sleepy. It was our second meeting for the day. I made a mental note not to doze off while Mr. Soo Man's giving the talk. Oh darn, I still had to clean the dorm the next day, and who knows where their dorm is? I hope EXO-M's dorm isn't so messy. No, Ye Jin, their dorm is a wreck.

I noticed that the twelve guys were incredibly close. 

Oh wow, what an adorable brotherhood.

Ugh, darn it. Somebody give me a glass of champagne.

Xiu Min smiled at me. I smiled back, like a good coordi noona and bowed. 

Hmm.. I think I'm acting my role well. Tah-dah. It's ultra sweet geek noona Ye Jin. 

I tapped the sides of my water bottle and let Mr. Soo Man's words pass from one ear to another.

That was until he called all of our attention. Jinri-eonni nudged my elbow. "Yah, Ye Jin, focus." She whispered.

I sat straight, gave Mr. Soo Man a fraudulent grin and bent my head to show that I was.. well.. "listening."

Body language is key.

"So, I've been having troubles with the expenses. I'm spending too much on the flight tickets for EXO-M. Aish, damn it! Why can't you fly?!" Mr. Soo Man complained and almost flipped the tables.

"I don't mind spending, but there's a big but in the situation. BOYS, you need to work extra harder. I am not happy with the album sales!!! Did you hear that? I am not happy with the album sales! It's not enough to shoulder flight expenses and do fanmeets in China and Korea! Listen, it's alarming! Do more fanservice! Do aegyo, do anything to gain more fans and supporters! Our target is 1 million US dollars--!" Mr. Soo Man exclaimed, sweat dripping from his bumpy face.

I cut him mid-sentence. Sorry, too many complaints won't get them anywhere.

"Uh, Mr. Soo Man, why not combine them as one group? Doing so would solve your dilemmas and at the same time, it's going to strengthen EXO." I interrupted, but of course, I retained my polite, tweetums, and corteous voice.

Obviously, I can't show them my hustler side.

I glanced at my bosses, EXO-M. Kris nodded at me, signifying that he agreed with me. You better. Such a simple answer for a silly dilemma. Seriously, I am not bragging, but divid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter