The Devil Inside

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again! I'm back with Chapter 53: The Devil Inside. Haha. I've been matching the posters with the poster titles... LOL. or maybe it's just coincidence. Anyway, thank you so much chulifei for the poster :>

BG MUSIC for LATER:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvFf9xIH7gQ

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

"Yah. That kiss was unnecessary, Jung Min Hyeok." I declared and hit his arm with the buoquet.

Min Hyeok shook his head. "Ye Jin, get used to it. In the US, kisses were normal." The photographer told me while grinning.

I rolled my eyes. He just gave Badass Ye Jin a wake up call.

"Well, this is not the US, Min Hyeok. This is freaking South Korea, you little monkey." I hissed. I sounded like I was kidding, but in reality, I meant every single word.

"Come on, Ye Jin.Didn't it make you feel better?" He asked. I made a disgusted face. "Nah, mofo. I get it. We're sort of dating, but dude, you seriously need to know your boundaries. Like what I've said, kissing is not my kind of game. We've only gotten to know each other." I replied.

Min Hyeok ruffled my hair. "Okay, Ye Jin. Sorry about that. I got too excited." He said.

Pft. Sorry does not always mean, "I apologize".

"Okay, Min Hyeok." I answered.

Ha. "Okay" does not always equate to forgiveness.

I stepped inside because the cold December night was irritating my bones, and the thought of smoking a cigratte crossed my mind.

But no, I must not smoke.You can be badass without smoking. Being badass is not a lifestyle; it's a virtue.

Min Hyeok followed me inside. I flashed a very sinister smile and dumped the buoquet of roses he just gave me.

"Waaaa! Ye Jin! Why did you do that?" He asked frantically. I ended up laughing.

"I was just checking your reaction. For the meantime, let that serve as a warning. If you dare try to be touchy touchy without permission, I shall throw you and your gifts away from my life, arasso, Min Hyeok?" I snapped.

Min Hyeok smiled apologetically at me. I bent down to pick up the buoquet from the empty trashcan.

Hold on. The trashcan wasn't empty.

"AHA. Now this is perfect! Come to me, my darling rose origami!" I exclaimed happily upon seeing a red rose origami. I held the origami against my chest and faced Min Hyeok.

"Thanks for the flowers, Min Hyeok. They're beautiful. Now I must get going." I said and waved before storming out of the room with the balcony.

I petted the red origami and lovingly it with my hands. It's lovely. The petals will never fall off, unlike real roses. The person who made this must have had really good fingers, the skillfull ones. I've been trying to learn how to do origami for the past five years, yet I can't seem to understand the dynamics.

Oh well. I must keep this precious gem in my night desk, and as for the huge buoquet from Min Hyeok, I shall wait for his roses to die out. 

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

[A/N: Kindly play the bg music ^ ^]

So there I was. Slowly walking away from that cursed balcony...

Right after that happened, the weather grew cold and frigid. With the cold slowly poisoning me,I walked past the hallway of irony....

 SM staff members drinking hot coffee, f(x)'s song, "Hot Summer" blasting on seoul.fm, and the sounds of Lu Han with his trainee girlfriend, Chae Rin.

Yes, with his girlfriend, engaged in a heated session inside one of the dressing rooms... heated, devoured by warmth.. 

I had to rage. My efforts were wasted. I could only wish the red folded paper a happy time inside the trashcan.

And then I passed by another dressing room. I kicked the door open. 

Joo Young and Se Hun. 

Inappropriate. Lewd. Hot.

I closed the door immediately and kicked the nearest pile of carton boxes.

I don't know why I'm doing this. If it won't snow, then fine with me. They say that romance in December is the best.

I can't find romance with Kwon Ye Min. Where is she, anyway? Monte Carlo? I remember. I talked to her over the phone two nights ago.She said she missed me. I didn''t say anything. Why comfort her with a lie? Enough, Yixing, enough. 

The more I heard Se Hun and Joo Young's noises inside that dressing room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter