Needs

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong! I'm back! For the umpteenth time, I'll confess. I haven't replied to all the comments. ///bricked. I'm very sorry about this, and sorry for not updating.   I've been busy doing some law/case studying stuff, so ugh.... Btw, .How are you guys doing? You guys doing well? ^ ^ Hehe. Thank you pinkspades for le poster! Niceeee!]

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

Kwon Ye Min didn't wish to visit Xiu Min anymore because she said that she wanted to go home to rest. I understand. She must be tired.

Manager-hyung had gone back to the SM building to look after the rest of EXO. He seemed bothered and alarmed by the threats of the sasaeng fans. 

I quietly walked along the streets on the way to the hospital. I wondered where Manager-hyung got the money for such a very expensive and high-end hospital.

We could have donated all the money to the Red Cross. I mean, Seoul Doctors Hospital's services cost a fortune. Where did Manager-hyung get the money?

I contemplated briefly as I got inside the glass, touch screen elevator. Very state of the art, I must say.

The lift's doors were about to close until a hand got in between. Hello, Jung Min Hyeok. We meet again.

"Hey, buddy." He greeted. I curtly smugged and bowed. He did the same and pressed the 8th button. I traveled my eyes to the huge paper bags and the basket of fruits he carried.

"Do you need a hand with that?" I asked Mr. Congeniality. Min Hyeok smiled. "Mind if you carry this?" He asked, offering the basket. I got the basket of fruits.

He sighed. "Whew. I had to bring all these paper bags for Ye Jin. She's been here for four hours already. I can't believe that Ye Jin was the one who brought Xiu Min here. Whoa. That woman is amazing, really." Min Hyeok worded with an expectant grin.

Could you hold that thought? The heiress took Xiu Min here? Unbelievable. This explains the costly hospital suite she picked.

"I had to buy clothes for Ye Jin, so she can change." Min Hyeok informed me. I just nodded because I wasn't listening. I'll never be a fan of airy guys.

Seeing the Juicy Couture paper bags he bought, I made a conclusion- no wonder the heiress is crazy about this photographer.

... Min Hyeok brisk walked to Xiu Min's hospital room the minute we stepped out of the elevator. Before we entered the room, I overheard the heiress saying that she liked fake flowers the best. That's a weird preference. Some girls like real, fresh, flowers. She's four-dimensional.

Min Hyeok probably didn't hear her speaking, for he was busy fixing his hair before he twisted the door knob open. He was probably fixing up for Aya Zhang.

Xiu Min's immediate smile was the second thing I noticed when I entered. The first observation was that...

there was a hideous bruise on the right cheek of the heiress...

I mentally cursed her for being so clueless and unaware about her injury. She's such an altruist.

"Hello boys, sit down." She delightfully greeted us while gesturing towards the big couch where Tao was sleeping.

Xiu Min waved at me and told me that he's doing well. I nodded and made an effort to smile before slouching on the couch.

Jung Min Hyeok stood besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter