Home Sweet Home

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@WooJae, thank you so much for the poster :) I really like Ye Jin with glasses and Lay with the y pushed back hair.. Teehee. 

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

"I have looked you up, Mr. Zhang Yixing." Mr. Zhang told me honestly.

My shoulders straightened. This man is cunning.

"EXO. I see. A twelve-member boy group...promoting in China and South Korea" He paused to laugh.

What's funny?

"Hm. Do you know this hotel's name?" Mr. Old Zhang asked me.

"Yes, sir." I answered formally.

"Say it." He ordered me.

"OT12." I said sharply.

Mr. Zhang smirked. "My lovely granddaughter suggested that name. I thought it was such a stupid idea. She must be a fan of your group." 

I wasn't offended about what he said. He was being frank, and it intrigued me. And there went the revelation. Aya Zhang's grandpa doesn't know about the fake coordi noona job of his own granddaughter.

He doesn't know that I know Aya Zhang.

This world is full of deceit.

"So, Mr. Zhang, shall we reach a compromise about your damaged car?" I asked.

The heiress' grandfather laughed at me like what I said was gibberish.

"You want to get things done because you're intimidated. You're alarmed by the fact that I can read your thoughts." Mr. Old Zhang told me.

He was right. a hundred percent right.

"Yes sir. I am not comfortable with someone reading me." I admitted.

Mr. Old Zhang sipped his red wine. "Because you do the same, and I am right." He proclaimed.

"You are correct, Sir" I told him.

My shoulders stopped relaxing. This grandfather was literally processing me.His eyes were coal black, and every move I took, he was going to interpret it. He knew everything about me. This man had been researching.

"Okay then. Let's get straight to business, Zhang Yixing." Mr. Old hang uttered.

I breathed. 

Wait. The problem just doubled when the door opened.

"Grandpa!" She said.

I squeezed my jaw. I was in a strange situation.

I encountered focusing problems. Where shall my attention be?

On Mr. Zhang who does nothing but read me?

On Jung Min Hyeok who's been silently competing with me?

Or

On Aya Zhang whose clothing seemed invisible to me?

She wore something on her body that my eyes refused to see. Too bad, my thoughts left the gutter.

The te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter