Let's Get It On

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: AWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. /okay. Please do not laugh at my wolf greeting-fail. Heehee. I've been dying to meet anyone of you. Recently, my feels for EXO became so much stronger, and I am so happy to be back in the fangirling world. Okay, I talk too much. LET'S GET IT ON with Chapter 73! Thank you @Riicchan for the poster!]

----

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

D.O. left hurriedly when he saw the two of us in such a situation. When the door was tightly shut, Aya Zhang smiled timidly, for the first time.

"Uhm." She uttered.

"Hm." I uttered back as the swear dropped from my neck.

"How about some space, Yixing?" She asked. I gave her a lopsided smile and made an imiginary horizaontal line on the air using my right hand.

"There, space." I mocked.

Her face grew serious, so I backed off.

"We. Can't. Be." She emphasized. I closed my eyes for a millisecond and pressed my nose bridge.

"You say words but think otherwise." I commented. The heiress shook her head. Even if she shook her head to disagree, I knew her thoughts were telling something else. Her arms were crossed. It's a sign of insecurity.

Body Langauge 101.

"Yixing. I need you to focus on your happiness, and that is your career and family." Aya sharply remarked.

I punched the wall using my fists. She does not understand that my only happiness is...

You know the answer.

Her.

That rhymed. 

"Come on. We have to get going. Let's forget this conversation happened. You need to dress up for the party, Lay." She told me in her usual strict coordi noona manner.

"Okay." I coldly replied and left her alone in the dressing room.

I tried so hard and fought so hard for Aya Zhang, yet she couldn't see it. I'm not giving up, but I'll give her the space she needs.

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

Have you ever felt like crap? Well I did. Just now.

Seriously, Ye Jin? You're just gonna let go of Yixing? UGH KRISUS. 

I can flip tables right now. I feel like I made the right choice, but it's a bad one.

Oh well. Towel. No relationships. No romance. Just work. 

Crap, Ye Jin. Crap. Indecisiveness is my gift. 

---

I pretended to be alright and worry-free when I fixed EXO-M's clothes for the party.

Pool Party. 

As much as I'd delight in seeing Yixing with no shirt on, my lips could not even form a curve. I can't even smile. 

For the twenty years I've been living, I never thought that romance would be my dilemma. I never thought that I'd fall in love and wish to be with someone for my whole life. 

It's just the right person at the wrong time.

Or maybe it's the right time, right person..

And I'm the one who's wrong.

"Ye Jin noona, something bothering you?" Tao asked me nicely.

"Uh, no. I'm ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter