Maturity

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster by SleepyBrainy. :> Thank you everyone! I'm in the middle of reading the comments for the past three chapters. Hehe. Cute comments. I figured out just now that I can't stop ing. It's addicting. OTL. Hahahaaha. Thank you SleepyBrainy for making a poster! Love it! LONG CHAP? Maybe.

OPTIONAL bg music (It's in English): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FlQSQuv_mg

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

Enough, Aya. I've had too much. I cannot deal with deception anymore.

Inside that space called a payphone, I spent all of my change.

Yes, I have wasted money eating with Ye Min. I can't stand being trapped any longer.

It was hard to picture;the heiress wasn't next to me.

My neck was cold, lacking touch. Kwon Ye Min tried to touch it with her lips, I simply can't accept. 

So I had to call. Maybe that voice could make me feel the heat. She's there, in Brazil, frolicking along the beaches. All in heat.

Christmas. What's with Christmas?

So the minute I heard her voice, I began every corner of my lip. How's Brazil? How are you without me? Do you know that I long for you?

I wanted to ask.

But I paused. 

I heard something. No, I heard a bark.

Fluffy, that dog.

Fluffy, who's just sleeping outside the EXO-M dorm.

Enough. I've had enough of your lying. Brazil, huh? 

Aya Zhang, you. beguile. me. with. your. lies.

Two shall play the moral game. Righteousness awoke.

My face stoned and I put the phone down. Goodbye, Ye Min.

Run, righteous. I need that heiress as soon as possible.

Wait for me, Ms. Zhang. I'm coming.

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

For fifteen minutes,I stood in utter silence. Wow. That cryptic control freak just hung up on me.

Merry Christmas, Ye Jin. Best. present. ever. We shall toast! A Christmas in White! A winter mood in blue!

Oh little snow! Stop falling. You . I don't want to comfort myself with blazing cafe latte anymore! I just want Lay, but I couldn't have him.

Fine, Ye Jin. Let's be mature about this. Lesson learned. Do not expect a heated Christmas night with someone who cannot see you.

Oh doughnut. I am starving. I want cheap noodles in my stomach right now. I want cup noodles, nothing fancy. Nothing grand.

Darn, welcome to the one-sided romance story of Aya Zhang and Zhang Yixing. Well tah-dah, at least cheap food loves me. 

I sighed aloud and started walking in circles. The jet lag in my system was making me limp. The snow made me want to be a crying forever alone mess, but nah. I can manage...

I think.

But then I stopped dead on my tracks. ASDFGHJKL. I even stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

It's Lay.

"I should ask you the same question." Lay told me as he took little steps towards me. 

I had to slap the wall. The tension was slowly eating me out. 

"Well?" I asked. I swear, I could burst any minute. Lay in his favorite grey v-neck shirt that exposed his collarbones and lovely neck....

Okay, I cannot stand being the maiden anymore. I must make the move.

"Yo Lay, I'm starving to death. Can you come with me to the convenience store to buy noodles?" I inquired and smiled brightly.

Dayummm. Dat neck. I want ice cream on that shoulder. Aish. Me and my hungry stomach.

"How about no?" Lay responded and folded his arms across his chest.

"Fine with me. I'm going alone. Merry Christmas, alright? It's nice to see you." I casually said even if I badly needed him beside me.

"And what if I just wanted to tease you?" Lay said back. My knees turned jelly. I smac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter