Chae Han Episode 2: Some Space

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with a Chae Han update! Sorry if I did not update for three days. Blame my citizenship and governance subject. ARGH. anyway, chae han!!! thanks my dear ihearthongki_ for the poster ^ ^ LONG CHAPTER.

---

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

My life as an idol with 11 other talented friends is a giant pack of adventures.

 I developed a strong passion for the EXOTICS, and I do cherish them a lot.

I always thanks them on my weibo page for their support and try my best to reply to their fan messages on our fanboard.

Though I enjoy a lot of priveleges as an idol, I have a little confession...

Sometimes, I wish I can stop being an idol.

I get tired too, and I get hurt. I have always kept an open mind about sasaeng fans, but what happened in the airport just kinda did it for me.

---

The whole EXO just came back from a live concert with the other SM Town artists, and the airport became an anarchy when we arrived. The Lei Coffee Shop became a station, a meeting place for groups of fans. I appreciated the banners, the fan signs and everything. I clutched my MCM bag as I braced the thick crowd of faces. In situations like these, I must admit- the thought of getting mobbed had always scared me.

"Lu Hannnn! Donald Duck Hyung! Deer Han! Angelface Lu Han!" People kept shouting in my ear while I politely bowed and attempted to find the other EXO members who were beginning to walk ahead of me. 

 A fangirl pulled my arm, causing my passport to fall on the floor. I bent down to pick it up.I lost track of where the EXO members were. I had been left behind. I was all alone in a sea of fangirls bumping me, rubbing their bodies against me. I closed my eyes for a second and tried to calm down, but all I heard were shouts in my ear. I felt someone touching my hand, caressing my face, quarelling fan girls. I swallowed and kept my head down.

And then there was a woman, about 26 years old, she did ministrations and caresses on my neck. I had to step back out of response. I did not expect that. My vision blurred. I looked over my shoulder and saw my manager making his way over. 

That was my first mobbing experience. I felt quite harassed. I was pushed over and everything. I can't let that happen, and they just had to take pictures of the unpleasant incident.

That will be the last.

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

UGH. Lu Han!?! I've been calling for two hours already. Where are you? I don't even know if you're in Seoul. Aish. Why is my boyfriend an in-demand idol???

He's not getting any rest, and he's not replying to my messages.

What? I have the right to be angry, don't I? I'm worried sick and he's not answering my calls. I'm just insanely worried, okay? 

I was at my small dwarflike house and had just finished feeding Joon Myun dinner. Joon Myun, my precious brother, looked at me with puppy, droopy eyes.

"Noona is sad." He commented. I shook my head and placed him on our rugged couch. "Just sit there, Joon Myun. I'll just wash the dishes." I told my brother and gave him a tend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter