Observing Plans

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hiii once again! The poster is by Tortoise3. Hi dearie. Gumawo! Anyway, I'm so sorry if I failed to reply to the comments for the triple update. Don't hesitate to knock on my inbox if you have questions or you want to say hi. And yes, thank you for the funny and entertaining comments for the previous chapters. hihi touched. ]

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I ran my hands along the rails of the hangers where clothes of different styles hung. I took a peek and saw the clothes for SNSD's sub-unit, Taetiseo. Jinri-eonni was the one who picked SNSD's clothes for the music video. It involved a lot of glitter, actually.

Jinri-eonni grabbed a sack and filled it with sheer tops and ruffled dresses. She had a haggard face on.

"Here, here, wear this." Jinri-eonni told me then tossed me a white fitted dress that had drapings on it. I just looked at her with a naughty grin and put my hands on my waist. She asked me to wear it. I rolled my eyes and continued smirking as I raised my eyebrows.

"Yah, Ye Jin. What's with that evil smile? Are you planning on something again?" Jinri-eonni questioned.

Matter of fact, I am planning something. 

"Eonni, I have a different definition of dressing down. Say, why not dress me up as a lousy and plain Jane? That would be kickass. You can't expect me to meet EXO-M looking like my heiress self. They won't take me seriously if they see me all girly and glamorous. Come on, what kind of maid or worker, whatever that is,wears dresses like this one?" I asked, looking at the white Givenchy dress.

For a minute, Jinri-eonni was silent. And then a toothy smile formed on her face.

"You're a genius. I don't want the EXO-M boys abusing their authority. Remember, they will be your bosses. By now, I can already tell that Soo Man just hired you. Trust me, he did. So now that you're a personal assistant slash dormkeeper, you need to demand respect from EXO-M. You must tell them that you're their coordi noona, so they won't bully you." She stated.

I high fived her. "Good thinking. I'm up for the challenge. It will be easy, you know, to pretend that I'm way older than them. I'll have to wear some baggy clothes, huge eyeglasses and full length pants." I replied.

We smiled at each other. In the end, I donned a loose floral cardigan, a lousy men's polo, eyeglasses and pajama pants. I looked very old. HAHAHAHAHA. This is funny. I looked nothing like myself.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

So Jinri-eonni had memorize every EXO-M member before meeting up with Mr. Soo Man again.

Okay, I'll be frank. I was looking at their photos, and I didn't find anyone that handsome. In better words, none of them was my type.

Kris- uhm, he's fine, quite okay... but his face is too long... erm... 

Chen- his jawline is too p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter