Cooking Up

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong ^ ^… Hehe… Thanks for reading! I had the chance to check the foreword of our Lay fanfic, and I squealed… The Lay ff has reached a healthy number of views. Yipee! It made my day! I think I'm no longer sad after reading your comments for Chapter 10. And here's another poster by sophiadiemmi …. Look! The poster blinks! Thanks girlie!]

----

  >>> YE JIN'S POV<<<

I'm not kidding. I've never cooked before. I can do gardening, cleaning, dishwashing, but my former maids never allowed me to go to the kitchen. 

They were afraid that I might burn the whole Zhang Manor, which was likely…

because I'm a jackass. I could've preheated the oven to 1000 degrees and put the whole kitchen in ashes.

--

I threw the Shirley Temple I was drinking. The guy who bought me a drink asked me why I threw my drink.

"I'm leaving. I have work." I told him. He tried to stop me.

"No, Ye Jin, we just met. You can't leave." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and tightened my jaw.

"Precisely. We just met,so I can just leave." I replied and walked to the bathroom. I left him dumbfounded.

Heck. I didn't even know his name.

How to deal with this bullcrap? 

Of course I had a plan in mind. 

Of course I knew what to do.

I knew that this was going to happen, so I came prepared. I brought extra clothes with me! 

Yeah! I'm a Girl Scout. Always ready. 

I changed into my blue jersey shirt and trackpants. I splashed water all over my face and imitated Song Hye Kyo in her Laneige commercial.

Hehe, don't you just love it when you're imitating a facial wash commercial while washing your face? But of course, the best part of that is failing like a boss.

Okay, I wasted one minute.. Washing my face in the club sent me my game plan.

I'm just going to buy sundubu jiggae from the ahujumna food shop. 

No need to cook! I'll just tell EXO-M that I cooked it.

Bwahahaha… This is what you get from ruining my clubbing time.

…So I did as what my mind ordered me to do so. I bought soft tofu stew and kimchi rice for my EXO-M boys then I placed them in a container. Proud of my accomplishment, I brisk walked to their dorm.

However, along the way, I came across a very very old lady. My shoulders quickly rose when she tugged on my shirt. 

"Uh-uh. No madame, you're not getting anything from me. I am running late for my job right now. I have no money to give you." I told her sternly. She was old,  the wrinkles on her body spread through her clothes. The beggar was greasy and all sorts unsightly. I didn't feel comfortable in the situation. Her eyes looked like that of a warlock's. Probably, she hasn't slept for a long time.

I ignored her plea and grabbed the plastic bag full of food tightly. I'm not giving you this, humph.

The sole of my rubber shoes did a 360 degree turn away from her. Adios, amigo.

Then I myself did not comprehend why my whole body made an about face and walked towards the beggar. Without words, I placed the food on her cardboard mattress.

"That's yours to keep." I whispered and ran away.

I didn't wish to see her reaction. I wasn't born compassionate, so I just let it be. I was glad I helped someone.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

I did almost  everything in my checklist before entering the dorm. 

Number one, erase any trace of makeup on my face. Number two, rinse my mouth to eradicate the smell of alcohol. Number three, spray on perfume to cover the smell of cigarettes.

Pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter