and Bare

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another poster by my dear FeiFeiMa. Gumawo! Sorry again if my replies are very slow. :(

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

My eyes were turned back to Kwon Ye Min's direction.

As she and Lay walked towards us, I already took notice of the brown hair, big eyes that were shaped like roasted almonds, innocence and milky skin.

It was my first time to see such a gorgeous woman. The cream pants she wore was hugging her chicken legs.

---

I shook my head and told myself that everything's alright. I swear, I had to forget the fact that  imaginary roses surrounded her when they approached us.

"Hi, are you enjoying the gallery?" She suddenly asked me with a beaming smile. She shook my hands.

Lay was just beside, looking at her. I swallowed. Even Ye Min's voice was pretty nice.

"Oh of course, I'm enjoying the paintings. I think that the way you used oil paint was perfect. It embosses perfectly on the canvas, and I see that you blended white with ochre and cerulean for your clouds. it creates this grainy effect on the landscape. Very pretty, I must say." I replied.

And yes, I, Zhang Ye Jin, can read art. I know how to paint portraits. I was self-taught.

Kwon Ye Min smiled. "Seems like you appreciate art." She remarked. After that Ye Min talked to everyone in EXO. For some reason, EXO's respect for her was so high.

Oh well. She's the girlfriend of EXO's disciplinarian….ex-girlfriend..

"Oh oppa… " Ye Min would say to Lay the whole night. Then the casual flirting and whispering would start all over again.

I took mouthfuls of sushi rolls as I continued watching Lay with Ye Min. I gulped the rolls down without swallowing.

And then I choked.

No joke.

That rhymed. Oh Poetic Ye Jin in the house!

I had to push my throat down. The sushi roll got stuck in my throat. I froze in horror, because it was really painful. I was starting to cause a scene. My whole neck began throbbing, and I grabbed unto Jinri-eonni for oxygen. My whole neck was squeezed like a sponge.

Fat chance. It was stuck. The people were looking at me weirdly.

I cried for help. I thought my life was going to end. I was feeling helpless until Kwon Ye Min came up to me. I almost out. I felt her putting pressure on my stomach.

Then I was fine again. Just like that. Kwon Ye Min to the rescue. Oh I get it. Perfect woman.

I think I ruined her gallery by my stupid choking incident. The people applauded her for "saving" me.

I admit, I was insecure because she was perfect in my eyes. I got humiliated with the choking thing and said goodbye to everyone. Worst part, I tripped on my feet and my face landed on the carpet.

To save myself, I stood up with con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter