Nappeun Ye Jin

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hehehe. People asked what does YOLO mean. It's You. Only. Live. Once. HEEEHEEE. =))) That will be the last time you'll hear YOLO from Ye Jin.. LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. poster by ihearthongki_  <3 thank youuu ]

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

Well, that was quite embarassing. I got too tipsy with the beer inside the plane. I was half asleep when the EXO member asked for his mask.

Oops, I didn't realize that I wore it. I was too engrossed with my drunk ninja peg. I was too dizzy to examine which EXO member was it.

Heck. LOL. I don't even know them.

Heeeheeeheeeeeee. I'm on a high. I'm high on freedom.

Aish. That was fun.

I washed my face inside one of the airport's comfort rooms. I guess I wasn't too drunk anymore. I changed into my jeans and granny sweater. I was feeling so giddy and excited. 

I didn't look at my reflection in the mirror. if I look pretty, then I look pretty. if I look ugly, then I look ugly.

That's reality, baby.

This world is based on looks. It's a huge ball of stereotypes and archetypes, and guess what?

I don't wish to be part of that sht. Looks your face. Peace, and music and food. ahhhh heaven. add cigarettes too.

I know I know, I shouldn't smoke. I'll try to be a good girl in Seoul. I want to be good for my Grandpa Zhang.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

The minute I stepped out of the taxi cab, I breathed deeply and was greeted by the most beautiful building I've ever seen in my life. Oh  my gooshness it's so pretty! Is this Jinri-eonni's workplace? Whoa.

Okay, lol no. Let's be honest. That building is a millenium old. Sheez. Somebody repaint those walls. Somebody plant leaves in the trees!

Hold that thought Ye Jin. Seriously? Plant leaves? How does one plant trees? Aigoo. My mind has been blown by my new found independence.

I examined the exterior of the building. Frankly, the extension wires hanging lousily on the edges of the buildings need some work. Maybe they should try installing a power generator, or a thermal vaporizer for the winter. It usually takes some simple wiring and tubing for that.

Oh darn. Remind me that I'm not a mechanic or electrician. 

I wonder what this place was. I'm guessing it's an entertainment company. It had posters of BoA, DB5K, Super Junior... and then there was a huge banner with 12 guys. Ah! EXO! 

Eureka. This is an entertainment company. Interesting. Now I need to see my beloved Jinri-eonni.

I whistled blissfully and paved my way inside the aging building. I held my suitcase in one hand and pushed the glass doors open.

Well, at least it looks new inside. 

The security guard blocked me. He folded his arms over his chest like a boss. Uhuh. That's right. Show me fierce. That's it. Ohhhh fierce. I'm liking the fox eyes, Mr. Guard.  LOL. It's the typical guard every building has.

He cleared his throat. "Yes? What is your business here? Do you have an appointment? Who are you looking for?" The guard asked me and studied my lousy getup of baggy jeans and grandma style sweater. Cheers to my unattractive airport fashion. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter