Do What We Do.

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Thank you, kiminho19 for the poster. And the weather outside is lovely. Hm. It's raining. The wind is blowing. Ships might be sailing. Hehe.

 KINDLY LISTEN TO THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWd60f39t0

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I had to swallow. "Go inside. Zhang YE JIN."

The cold bones in my body underwent a short minute of paralysis.The door was slightly opened already.

I swallowed again as I peered on Lay's wet self. His hair, straight, drenched. His shirt tightly clasped on his upper body. 

I could see through him.

In turn, I was wet as well. My long hair glimmered with droplets of water that looked like diamonds, my red bra transparent against the fitted white dress.

I could hear Lay's deep, ragged breathing. My lower lip was consumed by my upper lip. It's as if I can hear every thump inside Lay's chest, or perhaps it was my own tensed breathing. The atmosphere was inviting, and so was Lay's stare.

Should I or should I not?

For the umpteenth time, I swallowed. I figured out that I had not moved an inch. Lay grabbed his hair with his long fingers and fisted his hair. He marched briskly towards me... not breaking eye contact...

I grited my teeth, stepped four steps back, and my head bumped against the old walls. Lay continued walking until he was standing in front of me.

My insides burst when Yixing, without any warning, grabbed both my hips with his two hands. I squirmed. 

Little did I know that my feet had risen two feet above the ground. Lay's forceful hold on me caused me to be lifted and be pinned against the wall.

"Inside, Ye Jin, now." He said, caressing my name with his tongue.

The tension can no longer be broken as I gripped his arms to release myself. 

"Okay, Yixing. I'm entering.Now." I nervously uttered in his ear. 

My chest was downright pumping as Lay pushed the door open for me. 

The unit was small, cramped, dim. There was a tiny kitchen on my left, a messy living room on the right and two rooms across each other.

And there was loud music playing from the one of the rooms. The song was slow, rhytmic, sensual. Jay Park? Maybe.

Wait. There's someone else in the house? Kwon Ye Min?

I glanced at Lay. He kept his eye on me. 

Suddenly, the room with the sensual music came to life. The door opened.

"Yeah... Uh... Please... Please... Yeah."  I heard a girl's muffled moans from the room.

Lay and I looked at each other. We both knew what that sound was. In sync, we both swallowed and breathed.

"That must be my former roommate, Kyu Noh. He's a trainee." Lay told me to save face.

And behold, a guy emerged from the room. Goodlooking, I must say.

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

It was difficult to restrain myself.

It was not easy to play blind, so I won't get to see her tempting body.

It was not easy to play deaf, so I won't hear her sinful breathing.

It was not easy to be senseless, so I won't be intoxicated by her scent.

And I knew that everything will be harder to control once entering my former dorm.

I knew it. My roommate, Ji Kyu Noh, brought another girl home again. 

It's fine. What I just can't take was the fact that he was playing his signature shagging music: Jay Park's Do What We Do.

And he's going to be repeating that song until they finish.

It was impeccable timing. The heiress and I stopped walking when the chorus of the song started,

"Let's go into the room, in the bed,

make you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter