wait for my comeback!

I need you back

he tried to call her but he is diverted into voice mail box 'argh!!!!!'

 

he cant believe that his wife became bolder like that... an innocent look...where did she get that kind of idea to torture him....

'aishhh....young lady, wait for my comeback and i'll show you the effect of your tormenting method' he breath heavily....

 

he lay on the bed with his stomach touching the bed and buries his face on the pillow while growling more. he can still feel his arousal. '...........'

 

it's obviously a long sleepless night on his part.

-------------------------------

 

somin is laughing heartily on bed, seeing his reaction a while ago is really made fun for her...

'you deserved it hyun joong ah!' she laughs more.

 

she became silent for a while thinking of the last thing he said....he warns her right?

'let's see what will you do then? am a little excited anyway' she giggles....

she lays on her bed and looks at the picture of him, he wears a perfect smile on that picture. anyone can say that she is lucky to be married to him.

 

'really....... i miss you too, a lot' she felt sudden  sadness, she sighs...being away for how many months is really sorrowful...

she actually regret tormenting him that way... she knew that he miss her so much... she grabs the phone and dial his number.

 

===================

 

he heard his phone ringing.... he quickly answer the phone... he smirks...'what? you cant even sleep?'

 

'no.... am sorry for what i did, it's a sort of my revenge for you....but now...i regret it. again... am sorry' she says 

 

he smiles 'i know...but it doesn't change the fact that i will have my revenge  after this damn tour....be prepared honey.... i wont let you escape from this'

 

she laughs ily...'actually, am wondering...what kind of revenge you're planning...am a little excited with it'

 

'you will see...just prepare yourself...with or without laced undies on...i'll make you pay' his husky voice says

 

her eyes widen for what he said...

 

he laughs too, 'are you still wearing that thing honey? or you changed in your pyjamas?' 

 

'i...i... i already changed' she says

 

'oh.... really....what are you wearing now?' he asks, he lays down the bed.

 

'the usual thing' she answers

 

'i wanna go home now, i really need you' he sighs, looks very desperate and all...

 

a guy is more impatient than a girl...when it comes to that particular issue.

 

'i know, it's just few more days and we can be together...' she consoles him, feeling his desperation arouse hers too.

 

'alright... sleep now, you still have classes tommorow.' he says in a low tone

 

'hmn...goodnight...i love you'

 

'i love you more'

---------------------------

 

hello GFs, forgive me, the connection...........it's not yet good, i'll try to give you more updates when it's better.... i miss your company a lot..... we will chat soon, arasso?