we are official

I need you back

SOMIN'S POV

 

it's a great feeling to be with him. i hope am not bad being in a new relationship after a day of breaking up with yunho. 

it's so nice to feel his embrace, his arms around my body, i feel so comfortable without any feeling of being harass everytime. he is too gentle and just hug me the whole time. we stayed in the car for almost the whole night until dawn, just embracing each other. he sometimes kissed me but that's okay, as i said, i felt secured with him.

END OF SOMIN'S POV

 

'dont you wanna go inside? have some rest first. i know you are tired doing all those career stuffs.' she said. 

hyunjoong is leaning his back on the elevated seat, and her half body is almost on his chest, his arms around her. her hand tickling his chest. 

'no... i want you to stay close like this with me' he sinks his face on her head applying kisses on it.

she smiles 'alright. but...dont you have any appointment tommorow?' she lifts her head to look at him.

'i do, but it's in the afternoon, i can sleep in the morning'

she lays her head on his chest again.

'where is that work of yours?' he asks

'it's just a walking distance from here, so i dont have to take a bus' she answered.

'this place, is it safe?' he looks outside.

'i'd been here for almost a year, and so far i didnt encounter any danger yet, so i think it's safe'

he sighs. he is thinking that he cannot manipulate her this early, probably she will think that he is too bossy, they just been official and he guess that it's not yet time to lead her to anything yet. he will think of any possible way to help her without  her feeling manipulated.

they decided to separate before anyone can see them, specially him.

----------------------------

'oh, your eyes are swollen, did you cry again?' shin hye asks her.

she smiles, 'no'

shin hye looks at her 'yunho got back and promise to be good this time?' she guesses

'wrong!' 

her lips curve up 'hyunjoong did?' she smiles

somin beams. 'yes!'

'omo, what a lucky girl you are! yah somin, you should tell him to give us free tickets in his next big concert, arasso?' she holds her arms

'ofcourse! he will surely invite me, and i wont forget you. thank you so much' she says heartily.

they hug each other giggling.

--------------------------------

'hello?' she smiles while answering her phone

'how do you feel? are you sleepy while working?' it's hyunjoong

'a little, how about you?' she asks back

'no... i slept this morning. am on my way to the studio, i'll do some recording today.'

'okay...' she runs out of word... what she supposed to ask? she really doesnt know. though they are official, she is still tense talking to him.

she heard chuckles in the other line. 'why?'

'just relax, honey' he says, she blushed with the endearment he used, 'honey'.

'i'll call you that from now on' he says.  she smiles again, she felt very warmth with him. 'i have to go now, i arrived infront of the studio. i love you'

she didnt answer, she is still in wonderland.

'wont you sya anything to me?' he asks her

'de?' 

'i said i love you' he says

'oh...i ... love you...too' she shyly says

he laughs 'how cute, i hope i can see your expression now.' 

she blushed again.

'bye honey' he bids

'bye'

he hungs up.

her phone is still attach on her ear..her eyes are twinkling... so this is really what they call love? she feels it just right now.

when she is with yunho, it's not like this... then what he felt for yunho?

'aishhhhh' she shakes her heard and proceeds to work again.

 

===========================

my GFs out there, 

i hope i can update as frequent as before... my phone isnt working right now, and as a mother, i dont have much time to be in an internet cafe and work on a desktop... i hope the signal will be fine soon so i can still hear and read all of your wonderful comments..

sorry for the mistakes up there...

 

love lots,

MYLIN :-)