within 3 years

I need you back

somin just smile on his joke. he is always  like that, he loves to . he is a very good man. though he always tries  to put tings on a joking way yet she knows how he really feels toward her but she cant return the love he has for her, her heart still beats for one person, and that person is no other than kim hyun joong. 

 

things just went complicated between them, she even blamed herself for their separation, she was immature and didnt mind his effort. mr park mentioned to her before that hyunjoong tried to talk to the producers to change the model, he said that hyunjoong took a lot of effort to convinced them and even said that it's better to cancel the mv than to continue filming it with yoona... so the producers cant help but to agree with his demand, they had no choice.  

 

she did blame herself.. she cried every night and day, putting all the blame to herself. he grew tried of her stupid jealousy that's why he ended up divorcing her... pitty her.

 

after more than three years, she is still blaming herself. he disappear in the showbizness. no one knows what happen to him... but she knew that he gave up his career to be with yoona, maybe they continued their romance after their divorce.

--------------------------------------

'hyung, i found the address of the person you told me' siwon says to him.. he is inside his room, remembering the boy that he saw in the mall.

he was snapped to from his thought, 'really? please do me another favor, make a little investigation about the exgirlfriend thay mentioned, i want her address too' he said...'please....make it fast'

 

siwon nodded and went out..