his dedication at work

I need you back

it's almost 7am when they decided to put an end on that recording.  they made it the most perfect as what hyunjoong want, but they are obviously tired and sleepy. 

'you have to take a rest hyung, you need to condition your body before making of the music video next week.' siwon says. they are walking towards the car.

'ara. but i have to visit somin for a while. i never seen her yesterday' he walks towards the driver's seat side that made siwon stop.

'you'll drive?' he asks

'hmn.... i will drop you to your house first, then i will visit somin' he slids himself to the car. siwon in the passenger's seat.

'it seems that you are really serious with her hyung?' he looks at him

he smiles and drives.

'i do' he says

'but she is so naive. and she told me that she has a boyfriend already' 

'she had.' hyunjoong says 'and she has me now as her boyfriend'

'what?' siwon's eyes widen. 'that fast....woah...you are really irresistible hyung' 

he chuckles, 'that's what love can do, pursue her as fast as possible to make her mine'

'are you really into her? no playing around?' he is just a bit concern

'no... i wont do this just to play, there are lots of girls to play around if that is my intention' he is serious.

siwon nodded 'i guess so.'

'oh btw, can you do me a little favor please' he snaps

'what is it?'

-------------------------------

 

'she is preparing for work and sadness is all over her pretty face.

she walks out the door of her apartment when a car pulls infront of her, she almost jump in shock.

the window rolls down in the driver's seat... she beams upon seeing the person.

'oh anyeong'  she greets him

he smiles to her and motion his head to her to ride inside the car. she obliged.

-------------------------------

 

'why are you here early in the morning?' she asks

'i want to see your working place' he says and starts to drive

she buckles the seat belt in her body.

'so something happen yesterday?' she asks, her eyes on him

'we just recorded, we just finished this morning' he says, his eyes on the road

her eyes become big 'really? you just finished? that must be hard and difficult, wasnt it?'

'not actually, am used to it... i have to make sure that everything will be okay and the song will surely rank the chart' he says.

'oh...i thought you just slept that's why you never called' she hungs her head low

he looks at her and held her hand in his free one. 'no, am just working.'

he pulls the car to stop on the side of the road. he faces her. 'look at me'

she does.

'my profession will surely get in between us but i want you to know that i wont put you under it, but i want you to help me and understand me with the best of your ability, because i dont want this to be the reason of our separation...i hope it wont bother you.' he is holding her hand.

 

she looks at him and smile, 'yes, i understand... i will give my best to help you..am sorry i just miss you that's why i sounded like an idiot earlier'

 

he smiles to her..'thank you' 

he looks around outside and when he saw no one, he reaches for her and place a kiss on her plump lips. it's just quick.

they both smile and he drives again.

----------------------------

'pull over that restaurant' somin says pointing to her working place

he does

she unbuckle her belt 'thank you, this is where i work.'

he looks at the place and nods 'not bad, who owns this?'

'kim jaejoong ssi, he is my bestfriend's boyfriend'

'ah.... okay'

'i have to go. am a little bit late.' she opens the door

'okay...take care.'

she waves her hand to him. he smiles and wave to

 

----------------------