caught

I need you back

seungjo sent her home and accompany while the members of the family are still with the hongs.  hani is fixing him a cup of coffee in the kitchen. seungjo barely sleep this fast few days due to his hectic schedules. he is facing another seminar abroad this coming weekend and he never told hani about this. though he knows that hani is now adopting his busy scheds, but he knows that she is a little upset everytime he told her about his flights and how long he will be there.

he is thinking of her question, when he will marry her....

he didnt fulfilled his promise to mr kim hyun joong yet...it wil take a year more and he will face him proud.

he wants to be with hani...everytime he is away, she is all he could think of.... everything in her.

he didnt notice how his eyes drag him to sleep.

--------------

hani is surprise to see seungjo sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.

she walks near him and stares long on his face. he had a dark circles aroubnd his eyes... she traces them with her finger but not touching them actually. she is just few cm away. he is still handsome and his charisma is very attracting, she sometimes thought how lucky she is to be with him. but she cannot ignore the fact that he is baek seung jo, the most handsome and the smartest intern doctor in SK today, she knows how many hot ladies are lurking around her seungjo ah.... she is sometimes uneasy with that fact, even how pretty she can get, but the circumstances is out of her control.... 

 

seug jo suddenly pens his eyes and she is caught in the act...

 

'are you taking advanage on me while am asleep?' he playfully says and smirks

hani blushes and stands up straight, 'yah....what are you trying to say?'

seung jo pulls her on his lap. she screams with his sudden action

she is under his embrace, sitting on his lap.

'i know what you wanna do with me' he continues withhis play

hani's face is  burning in red.. seung jo is staring so manly in her eyes...her eyes blinks cutely...'wha...what...are you talk..ing about'

he is leaning closer and closer, his eyes not leaving hers.

'what is this?'

both of them almost jump and stay away from each other. they are looking everywhere but to each other.

kim hyun joong and somin already arrived without their knowledge and they were caught with their sweetet act....

hyunjoong is staring wth the both of them while somin couldnt contain from smiling.... they are like criminals who were actually caught sneaking out from the crime scene.

'daddy..' hani smiles walking near him, 'i never noticed your arrival.. how is it? where is jihoo oppa? ohhh... he is staying in that house....well i guess monae cant stay with him anymore since her family knew that she is no longer living abroad..she must stay in that mansion...you know what i already knew why she wanna live far away from there...her siblings are horrible' she didnt stop from blabbering... hyunjoong hids a smile...he knows that his daughter is trying to divert the issue out of them.....

he plays with her since he knows that she is really embarrassed with what they had witnessed.'yes...he will stay there alone'

'i better go ahead sir, ma'am...hani ah..' seungjo snaps

hani nods.... and the couple too.