two strangers got to know each other

I need you back

so, the two, jell and soo hyun went to a nearby park and talked.... they shared some information about themselves, personal or not... they just enjoyed each other's company and believe it or not, they are really comfortable with each other.

 

soo hyun learnt that jell was just broke up with her boyfriend which made him her ex now.

good thing that soo hyun possess a very good sense of humor that made jell forgot her heartache that night.

 

they are around the same age so they talk school, subjects and teachers too, who is terror and who is most terror.

soo hyun also forgot about hani and seung jo...well they are still friends but he knew before jell entered the picture that hani is very special to him.

luckily, though jell isnt that bubbly as hani but she is indeed sweet and caring like hani. and she can sing....

they agreed to meet again in a karaoke music bar to sing, well, if you wouldnt mind to know, he is also a good singer, he loves to sing pop, ballad and rnb.

 

soo hyun sent her home, it's also a way to know her address right, because he is decided that this isnt the last time they see each other.

 

'thank you for sending me home' jell says and smiles to him

'you are welcome, go ahead...get inside' he says

'okay' she nods and waves her hand, but before she completely turned around, so hyun held her arm and without any warning, he gave her a peck on her cheek.... she was a little surprise but didnt get annoyed, instead, she smiles to him.......... and to his surprise...she tiptoed and gave him a quick peck on his lips and runs inside without saying goodbye...

soo hyun stayed on his place....he didnt yet recover for the surprise kiss that jell gave to him....

when he finally came back to his senses, he smiled and walked away swaying like a happy man.