not easy

I need you back

he looks deeply in her eyes, he wants her to believe him.

'forgive me, honey' he says

she didnt answer. what is good in answering if she cant still feel the truth in his words.

she is still worried, even if he will not do the video with her anymore but the truth that she came back is really a big issue for her.

she's here now. what is he gonna do? what is she gonna do? 

maybe if they didnt had an issue about the baby thing, they are still together until now, and she, somin, is still a plain fan of him.

he will not look or even glance at her direction if that is the case, and that idea relly hurts her a lot.

'honey...' his voice is really worried, afraid, he can see the hesitation in her eyes. the lack of confidence in her self. lowering her self-esteem.

'what are you thinking? dont ever think that i will change my mind because she is here. she is nothing to me now, just an old friend who came back, nothing more...please...stop thinking of anything else' he cups her face again and looks intently in her eyes. 'listen...you are my everything, you are the only one for me...believe me'

 

she still didnt say anything, just listening to him.

he pulls her body to him again, hugging her so tight, not letting her go.

they remain that way for long.

----------------------------------------

'i will just call manager park to help me cancel the mv' he says

they are now sitting on a couch. he grabs his phone and dial mr park's number.

somin is just looking at his every moves.

'it's me...yes...i want you to do me a favor' he says

'what is it?' mr park

'help me cancel the mv' hyunjoong

'what?' mr park gets shock 'do you know what you are talking about?'

'just do it, please' hyungjoong

'we cant do that...that is unprofessional....what will the poroducers think of you, your image? and the staffs, you are just thinking of your wife hyunjoong, i will talk to her and explain things...we cant do this cancellation because of her jealousy. what do you want me to say to them? your wife is jealous of your leading lady  so we need to cancel the whole thing? where is our dignity in this matter? please, think twice before doing things like this' he is reallly annoyed with the situation. he is very professional before and a man with honor...'i wont do it hyunjoong, better think again'

mr park ends the call and leaves hyunjoong a very great responsibility. 

he looks to his wife with worried face.

the conversation is too loud for her to hear everything

she gets ashame of mr park.... she become more silent...preventing her eyes not to form tears.

he place his arm around her shoulder...

'i...' he cant find a nice word to say. mr park is right. it's so difficult to reason out to the producers....he is stuck in very difficult situation.