upcoming

I need you back

'dad, mom....' jihoo is with monae...they visited his parents...hyunjoong and somin are so happy to see monae again and to see how happy jihoo is... 'i want to marry monae as soon as possible' he says smiling happily to monae...monae is smiling too, no one is as happy as them. hani is also there, witnessing the happiness of her twin brother.

hyunjoong and somin will not ask anymore the famous question, 'are you sure?' because they know that he is indeed happy and sure...they witnessed how misserable his life was when monae left him, and they dont want to se that again...

'okay, if you insist....we will be happy for both of you..' hyunjoong says...

'oppa' hani runs to hug her brother 'am happy for you' the twins hug each other, 'thank you dongsaeng'

hani pull off the hug and hug monae 'thank you for coming back to my oppa, i hope you will be happy together'

'thank you hani ah' monae says while hugging her back

somin hugs her too, 'we really thanking you monae...i hope you wont leave my jihoo again...he was miserable when you left him'

'omma...' jihoo protests

hyunjoong and somin laugh, 'let her know that son, that is her guarantee that you really love her and you cant live without her'

monae giggles, 'really jihoo ah?'

jihoo shrugged his shoulder, 'they already said what i'd been...but isnt it i already told you before?' he says

she laughs this time, 'de...but its nice to hear from them'

jihoo also laughs with her, 'de...so dont run away from me again...arasso?'

'de...i wont' she smiles

infront of the elders and twin sister, they hug and share a peck on the lips...

his family is indeed happy with the sight.

---------------

jihoo and his family visited the hong mansion that night..... mr hong gladly accepted them

his wife was surprised to see kim hyunjoong, kim jihoo, with two beautiful ladies around.... monae sister was also felt the same..her two brothers were just calm and civil...

'we are here to ask your permission, my son here wants to marry your daughter, hong monae' hyunjoong says with full of confidence.

the members of the family, except for mr hong, were shocked.

'wha...what did you say?' mrs hong asked stuttering

'yeobo, monae and jihoo are inlove with each other few months ago' mr hong told his wife

mrs hong is again surprised with her husband's declamation.

'you know about this? about them?' she asks

mr hong just nods

'so what are your plans young man? i know your status in life and career? so how can make the wedding possible?' mr hong

they are in the 12 seater dining table. monae and jihoo sitted opposite each other.

'i can marry her everywhere she wants sir, anytime' he bravely says

the hongs are impress with his courage, 'so what about your career?' monae's sister asks

'it doesnt matter to me, monae is my life' he again says, he is looking at monae, a dignified man is right infront of them all...

'really? you love her that much?' the older brother interfere

'de... i love her that much' he then again is looking at monae very lovingly...

'do you know what you're saying? monae isnt that simple as she may seem, she has flaws and claws, do you know that? you must be that rich in able to live with her...and do you know that she cant even lift a finger to wash the dishes?' the younger brother says sarcastically.

jihoo felt bad for monae, she saw monae changed her facial expression, she refrain from smiling

'that's not true...she is the best dishwasher, the best laundry machine operator, and the best wife to be....and dont worry about her simple habits...i can give her everything she wants' jihoo smiles to monae again. monae brightens, if she can just jump over the table to give jihoo a hug, she will.....

the two brothers shut their mouths... mrs hong smiles...'it seems that you really know my daughter, young man'

mr hong is happy to hear that from jihoo, he knows how monae like this man

jihoo's parents are very proud of their son.... hani is also proud of him

'okay, i will give you my blessing...you can marry her anytime, anywhere' mr hong decided

jihoo beams, and monae too, 'thank you sir, thank you ma'am, i promise to take care of monae'

they're looking at each other with love and affection

--------------------------------

after the dinner, the parents talked and had a drink in the living room while the new blessed couple are in the garden... hani is with the parents,

'mommy, am a little out of place here...' hani whispers to somin

she doesnt want to have a chat with mona's siblings, they are a little proud of themselves...she doesnt want to join jihoo  and moane because she will look like a third wheel...

somin understand her...'then call seung jo and ask him to pick you up' she suggest

hani then call her boyfriend

'hello?' seungjo

'hey...it's me' hani

'hmn...i know...why did you call?'

hani explains everything

'okay, i'll be there' seung jo

'thank you...bye' hani

'bye'

---------------------------

the couple planned their wedding

first thing first is jihoo's announcement to the public. monae said that she is not expecting him to announce their wedding... they said that if a star gotten married...it will lessen his popularity...jihoo said that it doesnt matter anymore...he is offering his talent (singing and acting) to the fans and not his personal life....hyunjoong did the same and because his fans loved him that much so they didnt mind him being married and having twins. he believed that his fans are open minded persons and they will accept him, they will be happry for his happiness.