hurt

I need you back

she composes herself, wipe the tears away, there's no use in crying, she knew she did the right thing, she throws the regrets out of her system. she's been good all her life, so she must be till the end.  she walks home, on her way, she saw a familiar figure in a corner, between two walls. actually, they are 2, a girl and a boy. they are in their making out session. the girl's arms are snaking around the man's neck while his are holdding every part of her body, that includes the privates and inner parts.  'yunho?' she must be sure. the 2 turn their heads to her, she's right, it's really him. tears instantly roll down her cheeks.  'somin' that's all she heard as she runs away, far away from him. 

---------------------------------

 

yunho is calling behind the closed door of her apartment, ;somin, please let's talk. let me explain' his knocks almost banging her door. she quickly stood up and opened it, he is disturbing her neighborhood.  

'baby, let me explain' he immediately hugs her but she moves away.

'there's nothing to explain, we're over.' her face is stern.

'baby, it's not what you think, she doesnt mean anything to me, it's you that i love' he reaches for her hands. she sways them away from his reach.

'is that all you can say? you love me? but doing something behind my back? how could you?' she's really disappointed.

'it's your fault. look! am a man, i have needs, but you always neglecting and rejecting me. what do you want me to do?' his voice become a little higher.

'we're not  yet married. i wont do it without the sanctity and blessing' she says.

'huh! you and your conviction! we are on the 21st century already and you still act like you're still in the1st. everybody is doing this because they love each other. you dont love me, right?' he says sarcastically.

'if you want me and love me, then marry me.' she look straight in his eyes.  

yunho couldnt speak. it's been silence.... 'you know that am not yet ready, i still have plans.' he says weakly.

'then, i think there's no need to talk. am sorry, i cant give what you want, and i cant lower myself just for your freaking needs' she looks away.  

yunho looks at her for long. 'is that really what you want?' he asks,  she nodded. 'i think this is it, good bye somin' he walks away.

she looks at his disappearing figure. she loves him but she cant do anything. she thought of hyunjoong. how could it be that she lost 2 loves in a night.