reunion

I need you back

'mommy' yoonji reach her hand to her, she is not yet comfortable with hyunjoong.  somin looks to him, she saw the tiny hurt with yoonji's reaction. she sits closer to him and holds her daughter's hand, that makes her comfortable. hyunjoong smiles... he kissed his daughter's forehead. she looks up to him, he gives her his fatherly smile to make her at ease to him. the little girl smiles back to him. he never knew that jihoo already fell asleep on his chest until his head drops a little.

 

'go to mommy first sweetheart, i'll just lay your brother on bed' he says to yoonji.

 

somin gets her from him and places her on her lap. she watches hyunjoong carrying their son on his arms

'where is his bed?' he asks somin in a whispering way, he soesnt want his kiddo to wake up.

'over there' she pointed on the tiny bed on a corner, just near yoonji's bed.

he lays him down on his bed carefully. he tucks the baby blue blanket around his tiny body. a smile escape his lips. a son and a daughter.

he walks back to his daughter and somin. he carries yoonji again and places her head on his shoulder. he embraces her, he wants her to feel how much her father loves her.

the kid wraps her short arms around his neck.

'daddy, am sleepy' she mumbles.

'go ahead sweetheart...sleep now...daddy is just right here' he says, he sways her gently while singing a lullabye to her...its soothes her and in no time, she also fell asleep.

he places his sleeping daughter on the bed, and covers her body on her baby pink blanket.

he also watches her sleeps, so adorable....so much like somin...he has a twins... a lovely and cute twins...

somin stares on him...how he looks very affectionately to their twins....

to her surprise, he suddenly turns his head to her.  'we need to talk' he is back to his stern voice.

she feels her shoulders fell, she cant escape this interrogation.

he grabs her arm and they walk out of the room..

he pinned her on the wall again...

'do you know how bad i feel right now? and how happy at the same time? tell me what will be the best thing to do with you?' he says to her on her ear...he is talking in a low voice but his madness can sense on his words.

she started to tears...

'damn it!' he curse himself... she really knows how to play his weakness. he cant help but to hush her...he cant deny the fact that he missed her so much... that's more than 3 years... he didnt see her for that long and he wants her back to him once again..

somin cried more... she missed him too, a lot...very much...no words is appropriate to describe how much she missed him.

he tightens his hold on her body...as if their bodies just one.

'stop crying...honey' he kisses her hair, caressing her back.

she even cry more..calling her honey once again, she missed that too.

he pulls his body to her a little, he looks to her face...he doesnt know which hurting him more...seeing her crying or the fact that she hid the truth from him about his twins?

he wipes her tears away, he cant control himself...this is the first thing that crossed his mind after seeing her...to claimed her lips..

he swoops down to her face and kissed her hungrily....he claimed them wholely...holy...how he missed her lips so much....

she cant control herself too, she responded to  his kissed with equal desire as his.... call it french kissing...she doesnt mind at all...she missed him and she wont fight...even her inner feelings said it's wrong...because all she knew is that they are already divorced.

the kiss deepen and deepen until his hands are making their way on her body...under her shirt and under her skirt...

she pushes him....

his eyes are questioning? demand to know what's wrong...

'the kids might be awake any time' she says panting...

he cursed again... he looks around...'what is that door for?' he asks

she follows his sight, 'bathroom' she says

he grabs her hand again and drags her towards that door.