the new love

I need you back

it's been almost hell, she feels so frustrated. she's crying and she's thankful that shin hye is there fo her. 'it's okay, somin ah, it'll just pass as you wont notice' 

 

'i dont know what to do, i love him, i really do. and i know that i love hyunjoong too. how can i love 2 men, but now they both gone and am so lonely?' she cries. shin hye hugs her.

'i dont know what to say either, though i dont really know how you feel, but i klnow that it's really difficult for you to handle.' shin hye rubs her back. 'you are over with yunho and hyun joong didnt insist as you said, but did he really not insist?'

'actually, i just hunged the phone without hearing anything from him' she says

'so there's still a chance right? let's wait for him to come over, if he'll do it, then, just grab the chance to be happy.'

-------------------------------------

 

she is in her deep slumber when her phone rings. she lazily pick it up. 'hmn?' she answered without opening .

'i cant stop thinking of you somin ssi'

she flew her eyes open upon hearing the voice in the other line.

'hyunjoong ssi?'

'i cant do it' he says

'can i see you tonight?' 

she can sense that he is drunk. her concern is once more shown.

'where are you?' she asks

'am outside your house, inside the car' he answers

'i'll come'

she went out wearing her winter coat, it's freaking cold now in korea.

she went straight  to the car and saw him leaning at the back of the seat, his eyes are closed.

she knocks at the window. he opens his eyes and smiles. he opens the door for her.

'hi!' he says leaning forward and kiss her cheek.

she smiles to him faintly.  'are you drunk?'

'no, i just had a glass but am not drunk, if am drunk, i couldnt drive' he smiles again.

it's been silence.  he is looking at her eyes. he suddenly holds her hand. she looks at him.

'somin, is it really impossible for you to like me?' he says

'i like you, no one will say she wont. every one likes you' she smiles

he smiles bitterly, 'i know, but it's not what i mean.  i wont waste my time going here, looking for you and begging you like this if i dont love you. i know i just dont like you. somin, i love you, i know i do' he confesses, her hands were brought on his lips. somin didnt know what to say. kim hyun joong said he loves her, for real?

he looks in her eyes once again.

she smiles to him. 

'can you atleast give me a chance to show you that am better of your boyfriend?'

she lowers her head 'i just broke with him last night'

he straighten his body and his eyes smile 'really? does it mean that you're free now?'

she nods her head, he tilt her chin up, 'then, can we have this chance to see each other every time we want?' he excitedly says

'well, am always free, it's just you, you wont have that chance to be with me more often' she says giggling.

he smiles. 'that's right, but you understand right? but i'll try to have time with you every now and then'

she smiles again ' i understand'

he holds her nape and pulls her for a passionate kiss. they are both panting after that. he pulls her body for an embrace. ' i love you' he says, his nose inhales her hair's scent.

she wraps her arms around his waist and her head rested on his shoulder.