first morning

I need you back

hyunjoong wakes up with the bed's movements

he smiles, jihoo is jumping on it...just right beside him...'good morning...good looking guy' he greets his boy

'good morning daddy' he jumps once more and let his bump on the bed...hyunjoong sits beside him...he turns his head around and saw yoonji still on bed while somin is nowhere to find, 'where's mommy?'

'she's outside with uncle woobin' he says bluntly

his facial expression darken...he assumes that that uncle woobin he's referring to is the guy last night.

he gets off the bed and take a look on his reflexion on a mirror...he is much good looking with that guy even if he just got up from bed. he walks on yoonji's bed and bend down to kiss her forehead.

 

'jihoo...come my boy...let's eat breakfast with mommy' he says...he stretches his hand for him to take

jihoo holds his father's hand and they walk out the room.

before he steps out the door, he can hear two persons talking.

he saw somin is cooking while the guy is sitting on the counter, staring to his wife.

blood boils within his system, he walks closer to them with jihoo.

 

'goodmorning' he greets with a stern voice

 

both turn their heads to look to him...

 

somin is surprised...and the guy?....much more surprised...who wont be surprised? kim hyun joong is inside somin's house....

 

woobin's jaw dropped literally...

 

he loves  his reaction...means that he is intimidated with his presence...no one dare to oppose him...

 

'oh...you woke up early' somin says

 

'hmn' he answers but his stare never leaves woobin...woobin isnt recovered yet from his almost shocked reaction.

 

'woobin...' somin calls his attention...she needs to slap his arm a little and he comes back to his senses.

 

'oh...what is he doing here...somin?' he asks

 

somin doesnt know how to answer...she looks to hyunjoong...

 

'am her husband' he answers himself

 

'WHAT?!' he got more shocked with his reply...

 

'yes....you heard it right....am her husband and am the father of these twins' he looks down to jihoo 'isnt it, my boy?'

 

the kid smiles and nods his head, 'yes...he is my dad' he says very proud.

 

he opens his mouth in gape...his head shakes a little...and he turns to somin...wants to confirm if it's true...

somin nods her head..'that's true woobin...kim hyun joong is my husband'

'was your husband' he corrects her..'isnt it you are already divorced'

'that, i still need to check...there was just  a little misunderstanding that need to be taken care of... i will do it right away and check if it's true' hyunjoong defended

 

woobin cant go against him...he doesnt know what really happen..so who is he to interfere.

 

'that's maybe your reason why you never mentioned your husband name, right? it must be difficult for you to hide that fact' woobin looks to her.

 

'hmn...even if i tell anyone...maybe out of ten...only one or two will pay attention and believe me' she says

 

woobin smiles weakly..'me...am one of those one or two who will definitely believe you...i know you...you wont lie'

 

hyunjoong got irritated with the words he used 'i know you'...since when this two been together