tease or torture?

I need you back

she sets aside the bluetooth after turning off her phone, she started the engine but made a u-turn and goes to the nearest boutique, her face is wearing a big grin.

 

----------------

he happily rides in the awaited car.

'hyung, your smile is worthy to capture, we will make a big money if we sell that smile in public.' siwon compliment

'really? then, give me a shot, i will send it to the worthiest person on earth' he gives him his phone.

siwon counts 'hana... tul.... seth....kimchi!'

flash...

-----------------

she goes out from the shower with her robe on.  she looks at her reflection in the body mirror, drying her hair with a  towel and smirking mischievously.

she is just waiting for his call, her laptop is prepared already and it's connection is set as well.

while waiting, she gazes at the blow out picture of the most perfect smile. she received it few minutes after their conversation this morning, she immediately printed it and framed..... 'you are too handsome to be ignored...call now'

it didnt took a second when her phone rang...her smile went wide 'hello?'

'is it set?' he asks

'crom' she replies

----------------------

they are facing each other, 'do you eat well? you become thinner..' she looks at his framed body.

'i just miss you terribly' he responses

sadness filled her heart 

he looks at her robe 'what's inside that robe?'

'nothing...'

he sits up straight and looks in her body.

he become silent and just look in her.

she laughs.....he looks adorable in her sight...his most adorable desperate look....

'honey...how many days left?' she ily asks, untying her robe

he gulps, 'you're not trying to kill me with torment, right?'

'no, why did you say that? if i will kill you, i will surely cry all my life, honey' he flips her wet hair on her right shoulder...

'argh...' he groans

her cleavage is a little exposed, it's very teasing on his eyes

'honey, what do you want me to do, now?' his crack voice says

'nothing honey, you can sleep well tonight after this' she turn her back to him and slip her robe down her shoulder exposing her back.

his eyes widen,  even in the screen, her skin is still as raduant as in person.

'do you like what you see honey?' she gives him her oozing y smile

he sighs in frustration... 'honey....'

she then srands up and slip the robe down her feet

he gasp and drop his jaw

she is wearing a black laced undies, bikini cut. her back is still all he could see.

'alright, face me now' he wants to play with her.

she faces him, she's topless

he enjoys the sight... her sweet innocent body is such a tease...it;s so difficult that he cant hold her, just stare is not enough... 'just wait for my return honey...and i will surely return every favor you deserve' he warns her...

hearing this, somin immediately covers her body.'i want to sleep now, honey...i have class tommorow, goodnight' and immediately turn off the laptop.

=======================

GFs, just enjoy this for a while....if the connection will be good, i will update and cathch up with you later....

 

i love you all GFs