PRESSCON 3

I need you back

'why are you telling this to the public just right now?.....

'who is the girl?'.......

'is she a celebrity or a commoner?'.........

'what are your plans right now that you already revealed your family'

'kids and wife....where are they? can you show them to the public too?'.........

these are the random questions the reporters intend to ask...but the commotion is unbearable and the presscon needed to have a 30 minutes break.

he was escorted to the exit and made his way to the resting room where somin and the kids are waiting

'are you okay?' she asks him after he approached them

'very much' his face has no trace of a single regret

she smiles...he knows what he wants and no one can stop him

he watched his two kids playing...he felt relieve...really....

==========================

 

'kim hyun joong ssi...how do you feel now that your fans might not accept what you revealed today'

he was silent................his fans?

his fans are very important to him...very very important....

 

'i want to say....to all my fans who really and truely loved me....am sorry if i disappoint you............being in this industry isnt really fun  all the time...there is sometimes hardship...sorrow...pain....but there are also times with gladness, happiness, and love....but sometimes...a celebrity's life must treat like  a normal person who also wants to have his happiness..who also wants to feel joy and the magic...taht only love can do to a person....i love you all...you accepted me as a singer..you brought me in this state where almost everyone recognized me........i hope that...even not for today...but someday...you will still recognize me even if i already had my wife and twins.............and if......if you wont like me as me by now...remember that am so grateful that once...i was a part of this industry because of all of you.......please accept my deepest gratitude...again.......I LOVE YOU'