thanks dad

I need you back
'come on, let's eat dinner' hyunjoong grabs his daughter's arm and pulls it gently. Hani smiles. She wraps her arms around her daddy's arm and walks with him, very happy. . . . . . They are having their dinner. They talk about various things until the topic is about school of hani. Hani got a little nervous, she is afraid that her dad asks about her activities. Jihoo isnt interferring. 'how did you know seung jo?' there, the killer question. She bit her lip. She turn to jihoo. He just look at his food. Hyunjoong is waiting for her answer. He raises his brows. 'ahm. . . We. . Have . . The. . Same. . Club' she says unconfidently. 'what club?' another killer question. Her sweats are forming on her forehead. 'is there something i dont know that i need to know?' he asks with furrowed brows. 'daddy...i joined the tennis club.' she whispers. Hyunjoong exhales hard out his nostrils. His mouth form in a thin line, his eyes narrow. 'daddy...' she knows that he is pissed off. He stands up and leaves them. Somin turn to hani. 'sweetie. . Why are you upsetting your daddy that much?' she says 'dont you know how much he cares towards you?' then she sighs. Hani tears. Somin softens. 'go on. Talk to him and just say sorry.' she says. Hani nods and follows her daddy. He is in the garden trying to calm his emotion. Thinking. hani embraces his daddy at the back 'daddy. .am sorry.' she starts.'i wont disappoint you again. I promise. I will quit.' he smiles. He cant be angry that long to her. He holds her hands on his tummy. She smiles. 'thanks daddy'