He was Mad

My Tutor Changes My Life

 

 

Since that day she knew that her crush worked at the same place, she always was so excited to work, she didn’t mind Changmin would scold her for coming late. But little did she doesn't know that Changmin was aware something must be happened with her. Something could distract her for sure.

            "Is she going to come late again?" Mr. Shim asked Changmin knowing that his oldest child only sat down on the couch for last two hours, the time she really was late.

"I guess so." He answered as took his phone.

"Are you waiting for her?"

"Why should I?"

"Because you are." His father and walked away to his room.

Changmin just kept silent realizing what he really felt. It was no way he started falling for her.

***********************

 

            Minhee walked to Changmin's house happily, she really still imagining herself and Minho talked so much during the working time, it was really pleasant, she never thought that Minho was so kind and friendly, he smiled a lot too. There was nothing the best than anything for Minhee, talked so much with her lovely crush that she never thought before.

"Yah, where the hell are you?"

"I'm working, oppa" she pouted as put her back bag on the couch.

"It's almost midnight, Minhee. Don't you know what time it is?"

"I know. It's 11 pm, right?"

"It's the time you go home, you know." He shouted madly. He never got pissed off because of little thing before. But he really was angry now.

“Changmin, send her home.” Mrs. Shim came and asked him to go. She was just a little surprised her son was angry. Her son always kept his temper even though he was angry.

“Ahjumoni, jwesonghamnida.” Minhee bowed at her and followed Changmin to the car.

She knew that she was wrong, she didn’t tell Changmin that she would come late, but she never imagined that Changmin would be THAT angry at her.

“I don’t mind dear. Just don’t mad at him. He is just worried you didn’t show up at that time.”

“Is that so?” Minhee asked her unbelievable. Was it possible?

In the car, they two just kept silent, one thing Changmin couldn’t believe was that he was THIS angry.

“Oppa, mianhae.” She started make a conversation, she couldn’t stand facing that condition, Changmin wasn’t nagging at all, it scared her a lot.

“What were you doing there?”

“I just was working hard till I didn’t realize that it was too night.” She explained, “Oppa, don’t be mad at me.” She pouted.

“I’m not mad at you.” He said shortly, didn’t mind to look at her expression.

The just was silent through the way home, she really knew her TUTOR was so mad, something scared her a lot, didn’t know why.

She took a glance at him, but his face was just straight, he was mad.

--------------------------------------

 

sorry, it's so short, I will make the next chapter longer than this one, comment and subscribe.. ^^