His Friends

My Tutor Changes My Life

Changmin shook his head examining his wife who was still sleeping peacefully on her fluffy small bed. It was 7 A.M. He should go to university in thirty minutes, but he needed to wake her up first.
"Minhee-ya, wake up." he shook her shoulder carefully.
"Urgh, five minutes more umma." she groaned, feeling so sleepy since she couldn't really sleep last night. He chuckled, even though they got married last week, and he woke her up every morning, she still didn't get used to it.
"Yah, you asked me to go to library with you." he whispered in her ear, making fun.
"Urgh." she strechted her both arms not knowing that Changmin was near of her and SMACK! Her arm hit him on head.
"YAH!" He shouted in pain.
Being conscious  of her sleeping beauty, she hurriedly sat on her bed and saw Changmin held his head.
"AISH, WHY ALL OF SUDDEN YOU HIT MY HEAD?" He screamed, he never got hit like this before. Not even by accident, yet he would scold that person or hit back. But he couldn't now, she was his wife.
"Oppa mianhae, is it hurt? Where is it?" she was really in panic, seeing Changmin was like that who actually was acting.
He laughed, "if it's hurt, I'll kill you."
"Yah." she smacked his head lightly and laughed along.
"What the.. go to bath, we are in hurry!" he grabbed her hand and pushed into the bathroom. Satisfied by what he did, he went downstair to greet his parents-in-law.
"Annyeonghaseyo, abonim, omonim." he said as sat on the dinning table, beside Minhee's father.
"Annyeong, Changmin-ah. Where is Minhee?" Mr. Kwon asked him while was folding the newspaper he just finished reading.
"Oh, she is taking a bath."
Mrs. Kwon who was preparing the breakfast giggled, Minhee was still Minhee.
"Aigo, that kid. I should make her to wake up earlier. She needs to learn how to serve you, Changmin."
"It's okay, omonim." he reassured a smile
"Not okay at all. She needs to wake you up, cook, prepare your clothes. It should be done by a wife."
Just imagining those things somehow made him blushed. At first he had no idea he got married in young age, even his bride was way younger than him.
"Annyeong appa, umma, oppa." Minhee came into dinning room then kissed her parents' cheeks and sat down beside of Changmin.
"Where is for Changmin?" her mother asked her, teasing.
"What?" she was dumbfounded by it yet.
"A good morning kiss, Minhee. You are supposed to do that everyday."
"Yah."
"Minhee."
"Okay." she mumbled as leaned on him close.
Her heart skipped beat, it was her first time who insisted -not really- to kiss him. The wedding day was the first time they sealed a romantic -other guessed- kiss.
She pecked his cheeks, even only just a peck, their cheeks turned red. Her parents laughed at that awkward couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Oppa." she said in low tone.
"Hm?" Changmin was reading a scientific book.

"I don't understand this material."
"Come here." she moved to sit beside of him.
He taught her just like usual, a tutor-student moment.
After that, Changmin who had one class in afternoon, he asked her to come with him.
It was the first time she went to university Changmin studied.
She was in the canteen while Changmin was in class. She did nothing. Well, she just played game on Changmin's laptop.
Not long time late, the guy she waited for came, not alone, but with his friends.
"Minhee-ya." he waved his hand as approached her.
"Hi, oppa."
They sat on the chairs beside her.
"Who is she, Changmin-ah?" the guy asked her, the guy who wore. . . . . . ,
"Is she your girlfriend?" he teased and made Changmin laughed in nervous.
Minhee who heard that word flushed, well, she was more than it, she was his wife. She smiled shyly.
"Oh, she is.. she is Kwon Minhee, my cousin." Changmin said, glancing at Minhee with feeling guilty and mouthed 'sorry'.
She smiled to assure him, yet somehow she felt sad, just like wanting him to say that she was his wife. But she remembered their deal that they would kept in secret their marriage life for other people, of course except their family and relatives. And it was the first time Changmin said that and already made her felt uneasy.
"Minhee? Hi, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I'm his classmate." he extended his hand.


"I'm Minhee." she smiled.
"And she is Victoria."


"Hi Victoria-ssi, I'm Minhee."
"Hello Minhee, I'm Changmin's classmate too." she smiled, somewhat Minhee adored her beautiful feature. She was indeed beautiful, her flawless face, her slim body not mention being tiny. She looked so perfect.
Changmin must be lucky having a friend like her.
"Since, you're younger than us. You can call us oppa and unnie. arasseo?" that Kyuhyun guy laughed jokingly.

"Oh, sure." Minhee smiled again, feeling all not confident around them somehow.
"Ah, it's nice hearing a cute little sister calling me unnie." Victoria added. Once again, Minhee was blushing, never ever she was called like that, she was big girl who didn't like being called those cute nicknames, yet now it felt nice.
And she just wasn't aware that these days after knowing Changmin and being with him every day, she became a girl who wasn't independent like before, she whined more often, being a normal girl whom she didn't like at the first place. But why did she now become like that?
Was she falling deep in love with her husband?
She admitted that she was, but she didn't know that her feeling turned that deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was saturday night, and Kyuhyun asked Changmin to bring Minhee along. They three with Victoria hang out together, they spent the time happily, just like youngsters did, and at night before going home, they all went to coffee shop. . . . . . . . .
2 cups of cafe cappuccino, 1 of vanilla late and 1 of caramel mocha they ordered were on the table.

Minhee was friendly to get along with Changmin's friends. Now, they all talked randomly, even sometimes she didn't know what they three talked about, since they talked about their college's life, she just smiled.
She cupped to hide her yawn, it was almost 10 pm, she was a bit sleepy.
"Are you sleepy?" Changmin asked her, noticing that these last

Minhee was friendly to get along with Changmin's friends. Now, they all talked randomly, even sometimes she didn't know what they three talked about, since they talked about their college's life, she just smiled.
She cupped to hide her yawn, it was almost 10 pm, she was a bit sleepy.
"Are you sleepy?" Changmin asked her, noticing that these last minutes she rubbed her eyes continously.
She shook her head, hiding her already reddish eyes, but she couldn't be selfish, Changmin was having fun with his friends.
"Minhee-ya, you look so sleepy. Changmin, just go home with her. It almost closes too." Victoria said wisely.
She was the eldest among three of them, and she was so mature.

"Vic Unnie, Kyu oppa, I'm sorry." Minhee bowed lightly to them as Changmin unsconciously grabbed her hand to go home.
Minhee bowed again sheepishly, she was afraid that Changmin's friends would be suspicious towards them. Even it was the truth, but they couldn't reveal it yet. It would be surprising since Changmin and her weren't in a relationship at the first place.

"Kyuhyun-ah, do you send Vic home?" Changmin asked as looked at Victoria playing her phone.
"Of course, don't worry. Vic, let's go with oppa." Kyuhyun joked and Victoria laughed.
Minhee and Changmin saw them walking away, yet somehow it made Changmin smiled. Minhee turned at him, seeing it.
'What makes him smile?'
It didn't mean that he never smiled like that, but those shining miss-matched eyes she rarely saw were showed in it now.
- - -

thanks to new subscriber.. please drop comment,, it gives me spirit to update again ^^