My Flaming Prince

My Tutor Changes My Life

After that arguing, Min Hee was so annoyed towards him, it was not his life, but hers, so why did he interfere her life? She didn’t keep attention on the lesson Changmin taught anymore.

 ‘Who is he? Nothing to me. D*mn it.’She cursed.

“Are you tired?” Changmin asked her knowing for the last minutes she always yawned and rubbed her eyes many times.

“Ye~”

“You can go home then.” He said as tidied up the mess of the books.

“Really? Okay.” She smiled happily and placed her book in her bag.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed at him and headed out of the house.

After she disappeared from his sight, his father walked towards him.

“How was it?” he asked.

He showed him a tiny laugh. “She is so stubborn, appa. I wonder why she can be in the last grade if her score is always lack.”

“I don’t know either since I handle her now. But I’m sure that she is smart, Changmin.”

“Yeah, she is really smart especially in counting money.” He laughed with his father. “I can handle that stubborn kid.”

 

Meanwhile Min Hee arrived at her house and were greeted by her mother.

“Min Hee-ah, come on. Eomma made a chicken soup for you, I guess you are so hungry after studying right.” Her mother rubbed her hair lovingly.

And hurriedly Min Hee ate the soup with her mother.

“Look at you, there is a black circle under your eyes.” She muttered in sadness.

“Blame on the stupid guy named Changmin.” She cursed annoyingly.

“Changmin? You mean your tutor?”

“Yes, who else.. Eomma, I’m going crazy because of him. He knows me that I’m not clever, but he always forces me to study hard. Just open the book makes me dizzy all of sudden. How can I read and learn many books he gave then?!! My brain’s capacity is limited.” you whined.

“Don’t worry, dear. You can do it. He does it for your goodness. Bear with it, ne?” her mother smiled sincerely.

****************************************

 

Min Hee took her bag on her desk and hurriedly run towards the football field. It was already late afternoon. There were no many students who still stayed up at school. But it was her common things she did. On the evening Saturday she usually stayed up to watch the match of football teams. She had a crush. Her lovely crush. There was no reason a kind of her who had passion in earning money had a crush, even sometimes like other girls, she dreamed that she could be with the one she loved.

She mesmerized him playing football with his friends happily. Only looking him for afar already made her happy too. His long legs, his adoring smile, his masculine figure, it looked so complete on him. How he smiled, how he spoke tenderly, how he treat his friends in good way, how he played football, how smart he was, how flaming he was. She could remember it. No one compared with him.

She held her chest controlling her heart beat nervously.

“Minho-ya, do you know how fast my heart beat because of you?”she said in her mind.

“Minho!!” the brownish haired guy called him.

“Oh hyung, wae?” the guy named Minho stopped playing football and approached his friend.

“The teacher called you, it must be about your application in university.”

“Oh, okay, thank you, I will go to go guys.” Minho waved at his friends and walked away. Min Hee was really curious what made him left, since she couldn’t hear what they talked about.

“Ah, he left already.” She mumbled and turned back to go home sadly.

But when she looked at her wrist watch which showed 8 p.m, she was shock.

“Aish, I forget. I’m late. That stupid tutor will scold me all of time.” She cringed and run towards his house.

“Why are you late?” he asked her in front of the door. He looked like wanting to eat her.

“Uh, I’m sorry. I have something to finish.” She said as looked down at the ground avoiding his burning eyes.

****************************************

May 9th, 2012

 

please comment.. ^^