The Guy Named Shim Changmin

My Tutor Changes My Life

“Okay, that’s all our lesson for today, class dismissed.” The teacher closed the book and went out from the class.

“Oh My God~ I’m so sleepy.” Min Hee screamed as stretching her arms and placed her head on the table, willing to sleep.

She was so sleepy due to overwork last night, she got night sift.

But unfortunately she got a call.

“Ye, no… there is no.. Oh. yes, arrasseo.”

She stood up and walked through the corridor of the building lazily, her homeroom teacher called her again.

“Aish,., why am I so stupid?” she mumbled depressingly.

Yes, sure. If she was not so stupid, she won’t get a tutoring class.

“Min Hee-ya, when will you start having tutoring class?” Mr. Shim asked you.

‘Why is he so enthusiasm to give me a tutor? It looks like I’m so d*mn stupid.’she though in her mind.

“Uhm, maybe next week.” You grinned at him.

“Okay, I will take your words, Min Hee. Don’t try to escape from this, get it?”

‘Aish. I even don’t do it.. YET.. but he already know what I am going to do. You are dead, Kwon Min Hee’You said to yourself. Mr. Shim Dong Sik really knew her well since she was the one who really took his attention because of her ‘great’ score in his class.

****************************************

“Aha~ I will save it.” Min Hee walked out from the coffee shop happily waving her white envelope which filled of her monthly salary.

She didn’t know since when she started thinking of earning money, but she really enjoyed doing it. She wasn’t from poor background family either, her parents could finance her life though, but she did prefer to earn money by herself. She had a dream that wanted to build a huge future house, touring around the world, she really wanted to do what she wanted to. No one could stop her in doing it even her parents.

****************************************

Today was her first day to have tutoring class. She was a bit nervous since she wasn’t sure that her tutor would be patient with her.

After done with her work, she grabbed her school bag and hurriedly went to her teacher’s house still on her school uniform and she tied up her hair in mess bun. She didn’t care at all.

‘Take it easy, Min Hee. Fighting!” she fisted her right hand in the air confidently.

But unluckily, there was someone standing in front of her leaning his body on the wall.

“Oh, excuse me sir, can I meet Shim sonsaeng?” she dusted her skirt to decrease her embarrassment.

That guy was silent yet and examined her from head to toe.

‘Is there something wrong with me?’she asked herself not feeling comfortable of his examining and actually it was so scary looking at his sharp sight.

“Come in.” he said and leaded her in to the house.

“Sit down.” He walked to other room to call his father.

Min Hee sat on the sofa and looking around, there were few family’s pictures and painting arts hanging on the wall.

It looked like a happy family a lot.

A photo of little boy in the frame caught her attention.

He smiled on the picture, his mix-matched eyes looked so cute. His bangs covered his forehead perfectly.

“Oh, it’s my childhood’s son.” A voice heard. Min Hee turned back and found her teacher  standing up and smiled looking at the same picture she looked at.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sonsaengnim.” She bowed to him politely.

“Annyeong. Min Hee-ya, you don’t’ go home yet?” he asked her as looked at her still wearing her school uniform.

“Yes, sonsaengnim.”

“Have you eaten?”

“Ye,” she nodded smiling.

“Oh, I see, so I think you already meet my son, your tutor. The one who greet you just now.”

“Oh, yes he is.” She smiled sheepishly.

‘Oh My, for God’s sake. My tutor is so scary~”You cried out in your mind.

“Changmin-ah, come here son.” Mr. Shim called his son, and for a second that guy came.

“So, I’ve told you that this is my student that I want you to teach her.”

“Ye, arrasseo.”

“Okay, I will leave you two.”

“Ne, appa.”

“So, which lesson will we begin?” he asked her as sat on the sofa beside her.

“Ne?” since she was too busy to think of his scariness, she wasn’t concentrated at all.

“Which lesson will we begin?” he asked you again looked so infuriated.

“Math?” you suggested not think of it first.

“Okay, take out your book.”

‘God, it will be a long scary time.’

****************************************

- To be continue-

April 25th, 2012