The Beginning

My Tutor Changes My Life

At first, Minhee couldn’t believe that she would agree with Changmin to get married. She was too young, even she wasn’t his ideal type girl. She was aware of it, but she just wondered, really wondered why he insisted to get married with the one he might consider as his little sister.
The wedding dress boutique was really hectic, the elders were more excited than the youngers, Minhee and Changmin were already tired, they sat on the sofa waiting for them who were like running around here and there choosing the wedding dress and tuxedo. It was a long day.
“Umma, can we go home? It’s already night.” Minhee asked as glanced at her wrist watch.
Time passed fast.
“Oh really?” her mother looked at her wrist watch neither, it was 11 PM.
“Ye~” she answered lazily, her mother and Changmin’s were obviously excited for the wedding.
That day, four of them already went to jewelry shop to choose the wedding ring, wedding organizer that was Changmin’s mother long friend. And it was the last destination, Wedding Dress Shop.
“We should go home now, I have an final exam tomorrow.” She cringed.
“Really? Yah, why didn’t you tell me?” Changmin raised his voice, he was still her tutor after all.
“The situation didn’t allow me. You know what I mean right?” she said as looking at their mothers who felt guilty, A BIT. It was like Minhee was diligent student, her mother really knew her child, even though her mark in class was higher than before, but she was sure that it was only a reason to excuse.
“Changmin-ah, should you sleep over our house, you can teach her though.” Minhee’s mother advice, just like it was necessary, actually she just daughter, Minhee would disagree.
“What? Ahjumma, should I?” he asked back confused. He wasn’t dumb, but he wanted Minhee gat a bes
Mark.
“Yah, NO WAY! I need to sleep too.” Minhee whined, she really couldn’t do anything against her mother.
Her mother laughed hard, Minhee got caught off guard, “Okay, okay, arasseo.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything changed her life, she was no longer worked in Coffee Shop, her mother did it well. Being a person who was having an interest on money, she was desperate, the only thing in her mind was how to earn money again, should she find another job quietly?
‘Should I?’
The whole wedding thing made her forget her crush too. Choi Minho who worked in the same place as her.
“Minhee-ssi, I haven’t seen you in shop, where are you?” the tall guy named Minho asked her when they walked together out of the school gate.
“Yes, Minho-ssi, my mother doesn’t allow me anymore.” She answered, biting her bottom lip, she couldn’t said any further that it was because she would get married after graduating.
“Ah, it’s sad knowing about it, I thought that I found friend from the same school there, but it wasn’t anymore.” He smiling warmly, that made her cheeks were as red as tomato.
“Hehe~ I’m sad too being quit from that place.” She giggled, not knowing what to say, her heart beat rapidly.
But she just realized that her feeling wasn’t as deep as before.
Was it because she already didn’t feel the same towards him anymore?
Or was it because she was so frustrated thinking of the wedding that would be held in one month?
“Minhee-ssi, Minhee-ssi. Are you okay?” Minho waved his hand in front of her face, he was confused yet worried looking at her blank face.
“Oh, ye, yeah. I’m sorry. I got carried of something.” She said, bowing herself for several times that made him laughed softly.
“It’s okay, I just was worried.” He smiled again.
Damn, could he not smile like that again?
“YAH, MINHEE!!” someone shouted from afar, there was Changmin was in his car, Minhee gulped, just seeing his expression, she knew that he was angry for any reason.


“Oh, Minho-ssi, I need to go. See you later.” Minhee waved her hand and run towards Changmin.
“Annyeong, oppa.” She said sheepishly, she was a bit afraid, he was like ready to eat her alive.
“Is that the guy you like?” he asked you sternly.
“Kind of.” She answered, feeling guilty. Did she cheat on him? Why did she feel like that? They weren’t in love after all.
“Get in, Umma wants to meet you.”
“Why? Is there something wrong?” she asked as went in to the car.
“She invites you to come to beauty parlor with her.”
“What? I never go to that kind of place.” She whined, she didn’t like that place she wasn’t the kind of girl who like go and out that place.
“So, it can be for your first time right?”
“What’s that for?”
“Just ask my mother.” Changmin couldn’t answer her question, it was awkward if he told what his mother said that Minhee would get special packet of wedding treatment. A girl would get married always go t o beauty parlor to get some massage, spa, and others.
“It wastes much money yet it wasn’t necessary.” She grumbled earning a grin on Changmin’s face.
Sometimes, he didn’t regret will get married with that girl, she was so different with chaebol’s daughter. She was down-to earth. And he liked it cause he didn’t want getting married to spoiled chaebol.
In one month, they would be husband and wife, the thing that made them felt insecure what could happened, at the beginning there was no love between them, so how could they live in their marriage life?

 

------------------------------------------------

Hi new subscriber..

thanks for subscribing..

 for all my readers, fell free to comment, comments are loved.. ^^