A Date? [1]

My Tutor Changes My Life

Minhee stood in front of the mirror. She tied her hair in mess bun, but it looked good. She wore these clothes:

 she didn’t ever try to be feminine, she just did what she wanted to do.

“Minhee-ya, are you done? Changmin is waiting for you down stair.” Her mother shouted impatiently.

“Ye, umma. Wait a minute.” She shouted back and dusted her shirt, running downstair.

“Annyeong, Changmin-ssi.” She greeted him. When he turned to her, and smiled,

BUMPPP…

She felt like something heavy fell on her head. He looked so d*mn stunning.

He wore these clothes:

“Minhee-ya, are you ready?” he asked her smiling.

Can you stop smiling huh?’ she though.

“Yes.” You smiled back, ‘Please stop your stupid act, Minhee!” she slapped her mind.

“Ah, have fun you two. Please take care of her, Changmin.” Her mother said happily that it was still strange for her.

“Changmin-ssi, don’t you have another activity now?” she asked him as walked to the bus next stop.

“No. do you really want me not to go with you?” he asked her calmly but felt so sharp in your brain.

“Eh, no.. uhm, I don’t mean it.” She said uncomfortable.

“Changmin-ssi, that is the bus.” She screamed happily.

“Minhee-ya, can you stop calling me Changmin-ssi, it is really annoying, Changmin-ssi that, Changmin-ssi this, here and there.” He rolled his eyes.

“Uhm, so what should I call you?”

“Just call me Changmin then.”

“It’s a little bit rude and impolite you know, uh how about Oppa? You are older than me right..” she grinned.

“Uhm, alright. You can call me oppa.” He laughed unreasonable.

 

Minhee and Changmin walked to the football field. There were many students already. So, they just found random sits. But luckily there were three sits left, so they took it.

Minhee smiled widely knowing the person she wanted to watch came in the field. He looked so handsome with his clothes.

Changmin was aware that scene just looked at the direction Minhee saw, ‘Is he the reason she wants to watch this match?’ he though felling uneasy.

“Oppa, can you buy me popcorn and soft drink?” all of sudden Minhee asked him.

“Huh? Do you think it is movie theater?” he widened his eyes.

“Oh.”

“The football match between Joongkyung High School and Gaepo High School will be started.” The announcer said and all of audience focused on the match. Include Minhee and Changmin.

The match was really interesting and full of competition.

Minhee and other audience screamed in joy because team of Joongkyung High School made a goal, he was Choi Minho. Meanwhile Changmin looking at Minhee most of the time, he was sure that this girl liked the guy named Choi Minho, he could know the guy’s name because the name was written on the back shirt.

“Do you usually watch this kind of match?” Changmin asked her as walked out the field.

“Not really oppa. If it’s my school, I watch it. Hehe~”

He nodded understood.

“Oh ye, oppa. You can go home now. I have something to do.”

“I will go with you again.”

“What? But you will get bored.”

“You said that same thing yesterday, as you know now, I didn’t get bored watching the match right.” Changmin smirked. ‘I just was annoyed.’ He asid in his mind remembering the guy named Choi Minho.

“Now different, I have a shift in coffee shop.” She pouted knowing this guy who stood in front of her wasn’t aware by what she felt.

“It’s okay, I will sit in the coffee shop, and we can go out after that. Your umma want me to take care of you.”

“Aish, you are so hard-headed person. Okay, let’s go.”

 

You were so busy served the customers that were so many since today was weekend, most of them were teenagers with their couple. Yeah, it was kind of date, if you wanted to know.

Changmin who just sit on one of the tables, he sipped the caramel latte he ordered, actually he was really bored because there was nothing to do there. He just sat and looked at what Minhee did, luckily Minhee didn’t notice it.

“Oppa, I’m done.” Minhee greeted him as stood in front of him as he placed his head on the table lazily.

“Oh, okay, we can go out now.” He smiled.

When he stood up, his phone rang. It was his father.

“Changmin, where are you now?” he asked Changmin,

“I’m in coffee shop with Minhee. What happens appa?”

“Oh, okay then, bye.” He hung the phone.

“Kaja (Let’s go)!”

“Where are we going?”

“Where do you want?”

“Amusement park?” Minhee grinned, it had been so long she didn’t go to Amusement park since she always worked all of the days.

His father was confused with his son, actually as he knew, Changmin wasn’t a person who liked hanging out, Changmin prefer sat on the bed playing his laptop or reading some books, or else, sleeping, eating, of course not hanging out. Further more, his son was with Minhee, his student.

“Are they dating?” he mumbled confused.

“Who do you mean, yeobo?” Changmin’s mother asked her husband.

“No, just wondering what Changmin does with Minhee.”

“Do you mean your student who Changmin’s tutored?”

“Yes she is.”

They laughed and made their daughters looked at them confused.

****************************************

June 11th, 2012

****************************************

A/N: How was it? Please tell me what you think? I still think the next chapter.. ^^