Mom in Action

My Tutor Changes My Life

Minho looking at their ring fingers, but there was nothing to be found, wedding ring. Did they do it on purpose? Not wearing the ring to keep their marriage as secret from others?
Changmin sighed hard, he didn't think that it would reveal this early, most importantly being known by Minhee's first love. But he was aware that they couldn't hide it forever.
"I'm sorry, Minho-ya." he said.
Minho chuckled, "Why do you say sorry, hyung?" Actually Minho was so happy hearing that Minhee and Changmin were married on paper, not because of love... yet..
He felt more excited to ask her out.
Being a self-centered person because of his handsome face, kind-heart, his good manner, and as the bonus his well body to play many kind of sport made him felt uncomfortable since elementary school, even he couldn't think about girl because he was too busy to handle girls whom always approached him everyday. But it was changed when he knew Minhee by any chance. He started to get to know her secretly, not knowing that Minhee also had same feeling towards him at that time.

 

Minhee didn't say anything, playing her fingers. It felt awkward, she was with those two men she liked and loved.
But inside her heart, she wanted Changmin didn't say the whole thing about their marriage, she wanted him to keep the reason they got married, she wanted all people thought that they got married because of love and lived together happily. But it was too late and the fact was different from what she wanted yet she felt regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These days Minho liked asking her to go out with him, or sometimes she visited him in his work place. To her, he was her friend, no more like before. She felt comfortable with him, he was kind and friendly, no one could resist him though.

Minhee was applying some light make-up when her mother came into her room.
"Umma, why?" she asked as she knew her mother's reflection on the mirror.
"Are you going to go out with Changmin?"
"Anniyeo (no). Changmin oppa is in university, he is so busy. I want to go to my old workplace. Do you need something umma?"
"Do you go out with the Minho guy?"

Minhee nodded unaware of her mother who looked so pissed off.
"Even he was the one who helped you, but I don't like you being so close to him, dear. You're a wife now."
"Umma, we're just friends." she whined, not wanting her mother missunderstood.
"Maybe now, but later we can't guarante it." her mother sighed, "Minhee-ya, without him telling, I can see his love through his eyes, I can see it the way he looks at you. Do you love him instead?"

'Does he really love me?' Minhee asked herself. She was doubt of it yet she felt something different by his attitude which was more caring and loveable, but how could she take a conclusion easily?
If she wasn't in love with her husband, she would be happy thinking about it, not now. When everything was different.

"I don't love him anymore, umma." she mumbled.
"Anymore? Did you?"
It was the time Minhee told everything complicated to her mother for the first time, including what she felt towards Changmin which made the mother smiling widely.
She was the first person supporting their marriage, she would do anything to keep that marriage.

Because a mother's instinct couldn't be wrong, could it? She knew that they were meant to be together, sooner or later, and she needed to help them to realize their feelings even she wasn't kind of person who liked interfering other's problem. But it was her place for her daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hi my new subbies, thank you and welcome in this story ^^
but why there is no comment? I need comments to update though :( and sorry this chapter is too short, I'm bored..

Love sign for you all ^^