First day as Mrs. Shim

My Tutor Changes My Life

-Sorry, I skip the wedding vow and ceremony-
After the wedding ceremony, the guest left the hall, leaving the couple's family.
"Changmin, Minhee, we haven't prepare the place you two will stay in yet, so you two can choose whether live with us or in apartment." Mr. Shim explained while the others were having a rest.
"Uhm.." Changmin couldn't decide yet, he looked at her already-wife, "how is it?" he asked Minhee, she was too tired to take the question in her brain.
"Huh?" she spanned, straightening her body from laying on the sofa.
"Where do you want to live?"
"Uhm, can we live in my parents?" she asked him, feeling insecure. She couldn't live in Shim family's. It would be awkward, she felt afraid couldn't do whatthe wife should do. She couldn't cook, she barely did house chores since they had servant who did all those things.
"Sure. Appa. We'll live in Mr. Kwon's. But we will stay over in ours for several days. Is it okay with you, Minhee?"
"Of course, oppa." she assured a smile, feeling all happy because her husband concerned about her. Just like before that he was being an 'oppa' to her, but it was different now. They weren't oppa-dongsaeng anymore, but husband-wife. Did it make a sense?
They made a deal that they will take care of each other, felt secured, told what bothered them was. But one thing they couldn't make as a deal. A feeling. Love that should grow between them as a married couple.

Love couldn't be forced, couldn't be asked, but it would grow up in our heart naturally without us forced or asked.

```````````````````````````````````````````````

 


Minhee and Changmin stood up in front of the bed, a single one with red bed cover. It seemed they couldn't be fit on it, it was too small for them, though they would be squeezed.
They felt more awkward than before. They -she- never thought that they would sleep in the same bedroom, on same bed.
Changmin cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness.
"You have a bed mattress right? I'll sleep on it, and you can sleep on the bed."
"But.." Minhee stopped what she wanted to say, she didn't think at the first place.
"What?"
"It's cold, oppa." she mumbled.

"Don't worry, omoni already told me that she has heated the wooden floor already, so it'll keep us warm."
"Oh."
Minhee wasn't aware of herself that she was a little bit disappointed. Yet Changmin slightly smiled, he knew what she felt.
"It's okay. Just go to sleep." He said to her as prepared the bed mattress on the floor.
Minhee lied down on the bed, ready to go to sleep.
Hours passed, but she couldn't sleep at all. She blinked, looking at Changmin's back, he was already asleep peacefuly.
She sighed, in her young age, she was married to the man she knew for some months. And that day was the first day she became a wife of that man, she was no longer a student in high school, or a employee. But as Changmin said, she had to enroll into university as well. He would try to help her parents to support the financial since he was working and had a salary now. He would be a good husband to her, yet Minhee felt burdened that she was a burden to her husband.
"Oppa, I can get a job as well." Minhee said.
"Just like you were in high school back then? No, Minhee. Just study hard, so you can get a better job."
"Am I a burden?"
"Why do you think like that?"
"I spend your money." she frowned. She was trying to be independent.
At the first place, she didn't want to enroll into university and earned so much money, just like what she thought about her dream before.
But once again, it was changed when Changmin asked her to do that. As a wife, she should listen to her husband, shouldn't she?
Nowadays, she got Changmin's concerned. But she doubted that it was all because that feeling, but it was like her eldest brother who protected her everyday.

_________________________________

 

A/N: thanks for subscribing, fell free to comment.. ^^

how is it? should I add drama? ^^