A Date? Ruined? [2]

My Tutor Changes My Life

Chapter 7: A Date? Ruined? [2]

 

Changmin and Minhee were in front of the Lotte World. And just like the 5 year old kid, Minhee run everywhere in excitement. Changmin forcefully followed her.

“Oppa, we should ride roller coaster, bungee drop, gyro swing, giant loop, bumper car and others..” She said excited, Changmin just nodded feeling unbelievable seeing another side of her. She really looked like a kid.

But they –she- was disappointed since Lotte World was already closed. Because it was already night.

Noticing the frown on her face, Changmin pulled her to the pojangmacha (food stand) near from there.

“Just eat whatever you want, I will treat you.” he assured her smiling, smile that was seldom appeared on his face sincerely.

“Really oppa? SUUREEEE~” she sang happily as grabbing many foods there.

“Aigo, your girlfriend is so hungry though.” And elder woman giggled seeing Minhee eating so much.

“Huh?” Changmin widened his eyes hearing the two words ‘your girlfriend’. He just nodded bitterly.

“Oppa, I’m sleepy.” She mumbled, they already on the way to Minhee’s house.

“Huh?”

“I’m sleepy. Can you uhm..uhm..” piggyback me?

She couldn’t say those two last words.

But surprisingly, Changmin knelt down in front of her.

“Hurry up!”

“Ne?”

“Just sleep on my back. I will piggy back you. It’s what you want right?” he smirked knowing what she wanted.

She just smiled sheepishly.

They walked along the street in silent, because Minhee was already asleep on his back peacefully. And Changmin who actually didn’t like a girl clinging on him liked this scene right away, he just found it cute and could make him smile widely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma.” He greeted Minhee’s mother.

“Oh, she is asleep, Changmin?”

“Ye”

“Uhm, can you place her on her bed?”

“Sure ahjumma.”

Changmin went to her bedroom. It was look ‘almost’ mess, and he was not ‘messy person’. Some clothes were hanging on the bed, her school bag was on the floor, many books were on the study table.

“She is a girl, but her room is messier than mine.” he sighed as lied her down on the bed and pulled the blanket.

“Good night, little messy girl.” He laughed absentmindedly but closed his mouth, being aware that he could wake her up because of his laughter.

“You don’t stay here, it is already midnight.”

“No,ahjumma, my parents will be worried if I don’t go home. Thank you, annyeonghaseyo.”

“Be safe, Changmin. Thanks for bringing her home.”

Changmin smiled at her and did excuse to go home.

“Ah, he is so sweet. I don’t regret arranging engagement for Minhee.” She smiled happily remembering her meeting with Changmin’s parents to arrange them an engagement.

Minhee and Changmin still didn’t know the fact that they would be engaged. Not at all..

****************************************

A/N:

Thanks for reading, subscribing this fanfic, esp to who always leaves comments.. ^^

I’m sorry fro being so late again updating this chapter…