Work Partner

My Tutor Changes My Life

Minhee went to her work place, it was already afternoon. She just got an extra lesson for their preparation of national exam to enroll into university.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She walked in and bowed to other employers.

“Annyeong, Minhee-ya.”

Everything was going all right, but something made her stopped doing what she did. There was something wrong yet right.

“Minhee-ya, is there something bothers you?” one of her friends asked her.

“Amuggoetdo anniya (nothing).” She denied it.

“Minho-ssi, can you serve that costumer in the right table?”

“Sure.”

That voice, she recognized who owned that voice, even though she didn’t really knew, but she knew. And of course, that name.

She turned back to the person. There was a boy standing in front of the customer while making a note of what was ordered.

“Choi Minho.” She mumbled examining that person who she crushed on.

Her heart suddenly beat faster, faster till she couldn’t even control it. She never thought that the person was here. In the as same place as hers. But something hit her, the outfit he wore was the same male employer in that coffee shop.

Does it mean that he was working there?

“Minhee, Minhee. Make a cup of cappuccino ne?”

“Eh?”

“Please make a cappuccino, and deliver it at table number 5.”

“Oh, okay. I will.”

She made the cappuccino, but her mind wasn’t in that place, she still thought of Minho working here. Was it a dream?

“Annyeong, can you make me a white coffee. It’s ordered from table number 7.” someone came and said it to her.

When she looked at the person, “Oh, ye, uhm, ne I will.” She stuttered knowing Minho was that near to her.

“Are you a student of Joongkyung High School? I don’t know but I think I’ve met you.”

“Eh really? I guess so. You are soccer player right?”

“Yes,” he grinned like a kid. Something she just knew it.

She really was happy, she couldn’t believe what happened that day, till she forgot she should go to Changmin’s house as usual. And as you all knew, that annoying guy will be nagging a lot tomorrow.