My future wife? My future husband?

My Tutor Changes My Life

After the day Changmin was mad -jealous- at Minhee, she didn't dare to come late of tutoring. Even though she was confused with what she felt, she shouldn't feel afraid, should she? Before she always could do whatever she wanted to, she ever ignore every one said about her. That was her life, no one could control her. But it was different now, she was like being controlled by the man named Shim Changmin.
Did she like being controlled by anyone? No, she didn't.
But she smiled remembering those times she spent with him, the jerk she ever named.
"Minhee-ya, come here. time to have dinner." her mother shouted from dining room, made her awoke from her day dreaming. Yeah, she thought of Changmin again.

"Ye, arasseo." she shouted back while was running into the dining room, she was already in her pinky piggy pajama.
There were her parents and one middle-aged man who she really knew, Shim Dong Sik, her homeroom teacher.
"Eh? Shim sonsaengnim? Is there something urgent? Was I failed in exam again? But Changmin oppa taught me well, I learned a lot." she couldn't blabbering, because there was no clue of her teacher's appearance in the night.
They all giggled looked at her confused expression.
"There is nothing wrong about your exam, Minhee-ya. It comes out well. You've learned hard. I am here just because.." Mr. Shim stopped, cleared his throat, as her parents were nervous as well.

"Your parents and I, also my wife are friends..."
"I know, so?" Minhee cut him, not being patient.
Her mother chuckled, she and her husband already told her about their friendship, they were friends since in high school.
"We made promise if we have son and daughter, we wanted to arrange them. I guess God fulfilled our wish when you and Changmin were born."

"What do you mean?" she mumbled, in fact she already knew what would he say, it lead into an arranged marriage.
"We set an arranged marriage for you two." her father finished the talk.
"But.. It is.. Did oppa know about it, sonsaengnim?"
"He did."
"What did he say?"
One thing came up in her mind was about it.
Somehow, she felt joyful hearing it yet she was afraid whether Changmin was against it. Sad, she would be sad.
"He said that he needed time."
"Can I have it too?"
"Sure, we didn't force you. Sorry, it makes you feel comfortable."
"No, I'm fine sonsaengnim."
"From now on, just call me appa or aboeji, uhm ahjussi is fine too."
"Yes, son.. ahjussi. Sorry I don't get used to calling you appa yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yesterday night, when Changmin came from university, he was so tired, looking for a bottle of cold water in the fridge, her mother approached him smiling, she was proud of him, he really studied hard.
"I'll prepare dinner for you, Minnie." she massaged her son's shoulder for a while then grabbed a frying pan to make pasta, sometimes Shim family ate western food.

"Sure, umma."
He said as sat on the dinning chair, looking at his mother's back.
Sometimes he imagined like this scene, accompanying his future wife cooking, he was a man with big appetite. he really liked eating, so it's not surprised that he wanted to have a wife who could cook. A homemade foods were always the most delicious foods ever.

"Yah, Changminnie." His mother raised her voice, she already called her son's name, but he didn't answer, it seemed that he was in his imaginary world.
"Oh, ne umma. Waeyo (why)?"
"Aigo, I thought that you're sleeping with your opened eyes."
"Anniyo (no)."
"Here the pasta." she gave a plate of pasta to him.
As he ate happily, her mother was watching him.

"Umma, is there something you want to tell me?" Changmin stopped eating when he felt suspicious at his mother.
"Uhm, there is. Just wait for your father first. He will come in hour." his mother said, feeling a bit nervous.
"O..Okay."

Not until one hour, Mr. Shim came. He was aware what he would say, because Mrs. Shim already told him in phone call.

His eyes widened when name of a girl he knew and word of 'married' were mentioned.
"Appa, it's unbelievable. Don't make a joke. It's not funny" Changmin complained, even he knew that it wasn't a joke at all by looking at his father's expression.
"I don't play around or lie to you, Changmin. We are serious now."
her mother said calmly.

"Is it the reason why appa made me to be a tutor for her?"
"Yes, but not all. Changmin, you already knew that she has bad mark in all lessons, so I guess you can help her. And also it makes you two more close."
"Appa, this is too much."
"I know son. You can think about it first, just think about it, who you need that can make you happy. You also have to finish your study. Don't be so rush in deciding it, whatever it is." Mr. Shim patted his son's shoulder.

Changmin was confused, he wanted to be mad at everyone, but it wasn't right, he sighed, there was nothing he could do wasn't it?

His face was calm yet fierce.


Actually he didn't want to make his own son in this phase, Changmin could choose his future wife by himself. But seeing every moments Changmin and Minhee together made him feel that they two were in love, at least they liked each other.

``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, sorry for taking too long to update, since there was no responce from my beloved reader, it didn't encourage me. but yeah, I have to finish this story no matter what. Please give me comment, subscribes are also loved ^^

-WinterJasmine-