You and I

My Tutor Changes My Life

It was still morning and many people were doing their activities. Many students came out from the bus and walked through one side of the street to go to school.

“I’m so nervous. What if I can’t pass out the midterm test?”

“We’ve study hard these days. Fighting!” one of the students fisted her right hand.

“OMO~ I’m going crazy~”

They were chatting about the midterm test nervously, they were afraid if they would get a bad score. But the opposite of them, there was one student who didn’t think about it. She walked calmly. She put her hands inside her jacket’s pocket. She didn’t feel nervous even a little. Her name was Kwon Min Hee. A girl who didn’t think about her school and she had a big hope that she could earn so much money.

“Prepare a pen and put your phone in the bag. Don’t cheat in this test.” The teacher who watched over the test demanded.

The students sighed loudly. It felt like in the hell since the teacher was really killer.

“D*mn” Min Hee cursed reading the questions on her test paper. How could she answer it if she didn’t study at all? He rubbed her face with her palm frustratingly.

The time passed quickly until Min Hee couldn’t finish it all, and she wrote random answers on her paper.

****************************************

“Kwon Min Hee, teacher Shim asked you to come to his office.”

“Me? Oh, arrasseo.” Min Hee walked lazily realizing that her teacher would give her a long lecture for her score of the midterm test.

“Kwon Hee-ssi. I’m sure you know why I call you here.” The teacher named Shim Dong Sik asked her.

“Ne I know, sonsaengnim.”

“So, I can’t help you anymore to give an easiness. I will give you tutoring all of the lessons since you are lack of it. You are already in the last grade. Several months later you all will have national examination.”

“Shim sonsaeng, I…”

“It’s all for you too.”

“I understand Sir. So?”

“Min Hee-ya, you can come to my house after school.” Her teacher told.

“But, sonsaengnim (teacher). I work at that time.”

“Is it until night?”          

“Aniyeo (no). Actually until 7 PM.”

“Sure, you can come at that time. I will call your family to ask the permission.”

“Okay.”

“Uhm, my son will be your teacher.”

“Isn’t he a college student?” she asked him remembering that her teacher’s son was a college student.

“Yes, his name is Shim Changmin, so I ‘m sure he can help you properly.”

****************************************

Min Hee just couldn’t help but obeyed her teacher to get a tutor, because she always was failed on her lessons. But he had a job that took her time after school. How did she manage it?

“I need to earn money.” She mumbled puckering her lips.

“Should I make a deal with his son?”

“What if he tells Teacher Shim? Aish, why is it so complicated?” she pulled her hair chaotically.

“Min Hee-ya, serve that costumer.” The owner of the coffee shop she worked demanded her.

“Oh, ye ahjussi (uncle).”

“Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?” you asked him as bowed at him politely.

“I want capuccino.”

“Anything else?”

“Eobseyeo (no).”

The customer that was exactly the guy named Shim Changmin typed his assignment on his laptop while waiting his order not noticing around him. There was big different between the two of you..

****************************************

Oh my.. here the first chapter… fell free to drop the comment and don’t forget to click the ‘subscribe this story’ button.. ^^