In Dilemma

My Tutor Changes My Life

Minhee woke up earlier in the morning. She looked at the couch finding her husband sleeping peacefully. Yes, they slept separately. Cause it would be awkward sleeping on the same bed.
She tied her hair in messy bun and took a bath. It was unusual thing for her and made her parents looked at her in horror.

"What's wrong, umma, appa?" she asked them confused. But she just stood up beside her mother to help her in the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" her mother's eyes widened as saw Minhee took a knife to cut the vegetable.
"I just want to help you." she pouted not stopping in cutting it.
"Yeobo (dear), what was I dreaming about last night?" her mother asked dramatically.
"Oh, the dream... it's..."
"Umma, appa.." Minhee whined knowing that they because she never helped her mother in kitchen.
"Ah, okay, okay." her mother giggled.
They cooked together, to be exact her mother cooked and Minhee was too exciting to ask about it, but her mother explained about it happily.
"Ah, you've grown up. You try cooking for Changmin, don't you?" her mother said.
"WHAT? ANNIYO!" She quickly denied it, even though it was the truth.
Somehow, she wanted to cook for Changmin. She didn't have idea why she wanted to do that, but it came naturaly.
While they finished cooking and arranged it on the table, Changmin came.
"I'm sorry. Am I late?" he asked, rubbing back of his head sheepishly. He slept late midnight because he did need to finish the final project of his subject in college.
"Anniyo, Changmin-ah. Sit here. You know Minhee helped me to cook just now." the mother said excitedly.
"Jinjja (really) ?"
She nodded as placed a plate for her husband.
"Minhee-ya, serve your husband."
"He can take what he want by himself, umma." she pouted as scopped rice and some side-dishes for herself.
"Aigo, haven't I told you to do it? Ah, one thing, good morning kiss. Where is it?"
"What? Aish, I have done it this morning." She stuttered.
"You did?" Changmin raised his voice in unbeliveable tone.
"See. Changmin said opposite things." Her father laughed at that scenery. It was really interesting, it happened after her daughter got married in such young age. Her father sighed. Was it wrong to get her married with Changmin? They two were so young, especially Minhee. She just graduated from high school. And absolutely they were young to fall in love. It was easy for them to fall for someone. They could be in relationship, broke up, found new and it repeated for who knew it. Because they were still looking for their true own selves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Minhee who decided to take an exam for enrolling into same university Changmin studied was studying hard. She couldn't be failed in this national exam. Yet she wasn't a smart person. It was hard to study since she didn't like those kinds of thing at the first place. Changmin taught her as usual. But Minhee understood that he was in last grade too so he did need to have more time to finish his last assignment.
"It's okay, I can study by myself oppa." It was she said to him when he felt sorry because sometimes he couldn't teach her.
He sighed, before he never felt bothered because of those simple things, yet he did now. "Minhee-ya. Here is it. I bring the books you need to study. In this books there are many tasks that have similar concept questions with the exam." Victoria placed those books on the table smiling.
She also helped Minhee, it was nice having sister-like friend like Minhee. That was Victoria thought.
"Thank you, unnie." Minhee sighed, deep. It was too much. There were ten damn thick books in front of her.
Victoria giggled looking at her expression.
"Don't worry, Changmin will help you right?"
"Of course." Minhee smiled widely just hearing someone mentioned that name.
Minhee forcefuly reading one book, and Victoria typed her assignment too.


"Minhee-ya. Uhm. May I ask you?"
"Sure. What is it unnie?" She looked at Victoria's serious yet nervous face, "What happened?"
"Minhee.. You are so close to Changmin aren't you? Uhm.. Has he told you whether he has someone he liked." She asked Minhee as played her two thumbs.
Minhee was confused. Does Victoria have feeling towards Changmin?
"Uhm, he never told me." She said feeling her heart tightened.
"Did he never say something like that? Minhee-ya, can you help me?" Her eyes were watery. The beautiful cheerful girl was sobbing right now, Minhee looked at her dumbfounded, feeling stupid not knowing what to do, what to say to comfort her.
"What should I do?" she said in low voice, whispered.
"I don't ask anything difficult. Just can you ask him whether he has someone he loves or not. But please don't say about it." she shooked hear head continously, just like a blushing teenager was being struck with a love.
Minhee gulped, "Unnie, do you like Changmin oppa?"
"But please don't tell him about it." she held Minhee's hand and squezzed it to make sure.
Minhee nodded. What if Changmin had same feeling towards her?
I don't want share what mine is. He is my husband.
But she felt like something hit her. He wasn't her 'real' husband. Their marriage in arrangement, though there was no love between them.
"Minhee, can you help me? Can you keep it secret?"
Minhee looked at her, she was sincerely in love, she could see it from her truthful eyes.
"I'll try." she finally said those words she actually didn't want to say.
But how could she decline it?
Because her love towards him was one-sided love. No more, yet. She knew.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


These days Minhee was always bothered of it. She even couldn't be concentrated anymore.
"Minhee, why?" Changmin sat beside on her bed.
She was desperated. She hadn't felt like this before. even when she liked Minho. Minho. It was like she already forget him. Because Minho was only her crush who was filling her days at the past, and not now. And it started when Changmin came into her life. All her life was changed.
"Oppa, can I hug you?" she looked at him with her teary eyes.
"Huh? Did someone hurt you?" he asked and embraced her in his warm arm.
She shooked her head, burrying her face in his chest. The warmest place she ever felt. The place she could hear his heart beat. And it made her more comfortable.
"Do you want to tell me something?" he asked again.
He didn't get the answer. He pushed her away slowly and found her sleeping already. He chuckled but stiffened when he felt her tightened the hug. He was nervous. He couldn't escape, at the point he would sleep at that position.
He cursed himself as if couldn't stop his fast heart beat.
"Minhee." for the nth time he whispered to wake her up, but it seemed that she enjoyed her sleep.
He slowly placed himself and hers laying down on the bed. It was better tomorrow she shouted at him because they were hugging than he felt his body hurt because sat at the whole night. He wondered why these days she was a bit different, he sighed. He carresed her hair and drifted off to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for my subbies, but why was there only one comment? is it that bad?

please tell me what you think.. ^^