D-Day? Fainted?

My Tutor Changes My Life

That day was the day Minhee having national exam to enroll into the university.
She prepared herself, last night she even didn't sleep to study, to memorize anything Changmin taught. But it seemed that it didn't really help. She wasn't a person who could memorize easily.
She grabbed her coat heading to the dining room where all gathering already.

"Don't be so nervous, dear." her father patted her shoulder, assuring her.
Changmin who sat beside her feeling also nervous. He wanted her to get the best. He made an effort to teach her so he could enroll into his university. He believed that she could do that.
"Ne, appa." she smiled scopping some rice silently.
"I'll send you there." Changmin said.

"It's okay oppa, I can go to there by the bus."
"No, I'll."
"Uh, fine." she whined following by laughter from her parents who found it cute.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Changmin drove her to the place, they two somehow felt so nervous, especially Minhee. She was afraid that she couldn't pass the exam. She didn't want to make her family dissapointed, and of course Changmin.

It made her burdened, her forehead slightly was burning, but she wasn't aware of it yet.
She sighed.
"What's wrong?" Changmin asked her being aware of it.
"Nothing."
"Just do your best, Minhee. Don't feel stressed or nervous." he gave an advice, even he knew that it was impossible. He felt like that too when he was in her shoes at past.

"Ne, oppa." She smiled slightly, feeling better.
"Just call me when you are finished. I'll fetch you. I will be in college to meet Kyuhyun and Victoria."
Minhee tensed hearing him mentioning that name. She remembered it again that she had a mission to make Victoria close to her husband.
"Oh, okay."
'What's happened to me?' she cringed in her mind, not being sincere to do that thing, it was out her mind yet she needed to. She agreed to help Victoria.


She tried to be concentrated, she couldn't think about it right away.
"Miss, are you okay?" the old man who guarded the class asked her.
Minhee nodded silently, enduring her head which started sweating, she was dizzy but she had to finish the exam.She couldn't see around her clearly, it was all blurry, but she managed to blink her eyes several time, hoping that her sight became clear again. Her eyes felt hot, she touched her forehead, it was burned, she definitely got fever.
She wanted to cry, when she really wanted to study, but the reality was againts her. It made her more difficult.

She felt her head more hurt and heavy, slowly her eyes were heavy either.
"MISS.. MISS.. WAKE UP! Are you okay? MISS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Is she alright?"
"She is. She just needs to take a rest because it seems she didn't have rest enough and she felt pressure. We just gave her sleeping pill to make her relax. One hour later she will wake up."
"Thank you doctor."
He sighed in relief.
Several minutes ago, he had a phone call from Minhee when he sent her a text message to ask her out. But it wasn't Minhee, it was a man's voice who told him that she was fainted.
He rushed going to hospital, it was good that he was already finished the exam either in other place.
He examined her lying down on the bed, he already called her parents.
"Sir, please sign the paper for the administration."
"Oh, ye." Minho walked out to the receptionist. On the way, he met her parents whom run towards the receptionist asking which the room their daughter stayed in.
"Mr. and Mrs Kwon, he is the one who accompany her."
"Oh, are you Minhee's friend?" Mr. Kwon was smiling at him.
"Yes, sir. I'm her friend in high school. I'm Choi Minho." Minho shook his hand with Mr. Kwon's.


"Thank you very much for helping our Minhee." Mrs. Kwon wipped her tears.
"It's nothing, Mrs. Kwon. I just received a phone call telling me that Minhee was fainted." Minho smiled awkwardly.
"Thank you."
Mrs. Kwon sat beside the bed , while her husband and Minho sat on the sofa across of the bed sipping the coffee she bought while ago.
"Yeobo, have you called Changmin?" the wife snapped just realizing it.
"Oh, almost forget." the husband took out his cell phone and dialed Changmin's number.
'Are they really close with Changmin hyung?' Minho asked in his mind confused.

But he didn't have the right to ask about it yet.
"Changmin-ah, our Minhee was fainted, but she is stable now...... We are in Seoul Hospital.... Oh, sure... Be careful....."
"How is he?" Mrs. Kwon asked her husband.
"He freaked out, he is worried, he will be here as soon as possible." he smiled remembering his son-in-law's voice which sounded so worried.
"That's how a husband should be." she chuckled.
"Husband?" Minho cracked without realizing himself.
"Yes, Changmin."
"Whose's husband?" he asked again, knitting his eyebrows.
The elders seemed confused as well.
"Don't you know that Changmin is her husband?"
Minho tensed, did he hear the right?
"Uhm.." Minhee stirred from her sleep.

"Oh, Minhee-ya. Gwenchana (are you okay) ?" they rushed towards the bed surrounding her.
"Umma." she mumbled, opening her eyes slowly. Minhee adjusted her sight from the light.
"Oh, my baby. We are worried of you." her mother hugged her tightly, "do you feel something?"
"Water." she felt dry.
They sighed in relief knowing that Minhee was alright.
All of them chatted happily after the doctor did check her up and allowed her to discharge tomorrow morning.
Suddenly, the door opened widely standing a guy who was panting.


"Minhee, gwenchana?" he hurriedly hugged her not caring around him.
"Oppa, too tight." she giggled, she felt better seeing him.
"Oh, sorry." he loosened the embrace, "are you feeling better now? Yah, you make me worried."
"I'm fine oppa, really." she grinned.
In the other side, Minho was just looking at the scene feeling being left, dumbfounded, confused, strange. He couldn't understand. He thought that Changmin was Minhee's cousin, but all he understood from what her parents said that Changmin was her husband. Which one is the right?
Minhee's parents were outside to buy take-out dinner.
"Oh, Minho." Changmin snapped, nervous being aware of Minho's appearance in the room.
"Hyung." Minho smiled forcefully wanting an explanation. Did they lie to him about the truth? But what was the purpose of it? Since he was just Minhee's friend.

"Hyung, are you two married?" Minho asked trying to smile.
Changmin and Minhee widened their eyes, being too nervous to answer.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++


Hi guys, how was it?
Was it in rush?
Tell me what you think? Do they two need to tell the truth? ^^