Forced Cupid

My Tutor Changes My Life

Two days later Minhee would do national exam, she didn't prepare anything, yes she did a little, but it was ruined because of her teenager hormone, she was in love with her husband.
And Changmin who didn't know what exactly happened to Minhee scolded her of not studying, that girl couldn't be concentrated. He wanted her enrolling into the University.

But it seemed that all his effort wasted. He sighed. After her crying incindent that night, she looked gloomy. Sometimes she was daydreaming. She wasn't as cheerful as before.
'Do I make her like that? Do I something wrong?' he asked himself. An answer that couldn't be answered by himself.
"Omoni, can I ask Minhee to go to someplace tonight?" he asked his mother in law when he arrived from university, there was no one expect her. But he guessed that Minhee took a nap as usual.
"Of course, why would I forbid you two go out huh?" she smiled, "I think it's good idea, these days she wasn't being herself. Uhm, did you two quarrel?"
"I don't think so, omoni." he curved his lips thinking of that question. Yet he didn't have the exact answer.
Changmin walked to her -their- room finding her sleeping beautifully. He chuckled, she looked like a baby.
"Minhee-ya, wake up." he shook her shoulder.
"Hm.." she mumbled rubbing her eyes not wanting to wake up.
"Minhee-ya."
"Oppa. Why?" she suddenly sat.
"It's almost 5 PM. We will go out, just go to take a bath first."
"Where will we go?" she frowned, imagining that he will bring her along to meet his friends, Kyuhyun and Victoria. It was the worst thing to do ever.
"We will go to your ex-workplace." he smiled.
"What? With your two friends? Why"
"My friends? I don't intend to ask them out. I just want to bring you there, you might longing your friends, its environment. You looked so bad these days. You need to get fresh air. Since the day after tomorrow you do the exam, you need to take a rest these two days."
"Okay." she answered plainly, it wasn't because she didn't want to go out with him, but you wanted to sleep not thinking of anything.

```````````````````````````

They sat in two-seat table in the left-side of the coffee shop. Minhee sipped her caramel latte lazily, while Changmin was looking everywhere, he needed to find him.
"Minhee!" someone called her cheerfully. She didn't expected that the one calling her was her EX-CRUSH, CHOI MINHO.
"Minho-ya." she waved at him happily.
This night wasn't as bad as she thought.
"Oh, you are her school friend right?" Changmin asked him smiling, 'finally she looks so happy.'
"Yes, Choi Minho imnida."


"I'm Shim Changmin."
Minhee and Minho were chatting happily, just like the long-lost friends, while Changmin was just smiling looking at them, even he felt bitter sweet feeling because she could smile again, yet felt sad because he wasn't the one who could make her smile. He was happy, she might feel longing Minho. Because as he knew that that girl had a crush on him, she might still had the feeling, and living with him wasn't the decision to make her happy. He needed to be their cupid even he had a feeling towards his wife.
'I'm willing to sacrifice my feeling for her happiness. As long as she feel happy, I don't mind having divorce with her one day.' he sighed not knowing whether he would regret what he decided, but it was all he could do for her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N: Hi, thanks for reading, how was it? I'm sorry it's too short, I've been sick for a week. I'll try to make the longer next one. I promise! hehe~