ALways Bothers Her

My Tutor Changes My Life

Minhee looked at the books which Changmin gave. But no exercise she could answer since her stupid brain was full of her flaming prince she just met.

“Yah, you were already late and now you can’t answer it even one question. What’s wrong with you?” Changmin scolded.

‘Damn, this man is really annoying. I bet there is no girl like him. He is too cruel.’ She though puffed her chubby cheeks.

“Are you bored? Should we study at your house?” he suggested her. Even though he was so cruel but he knew what she though.

“Do you think so?” she asked him brightened.

“If you want, we can.” He smiled at her, and it made her felt goosebumps. ‘This freaking weird guy smiled at me. Aigo~’

“Is that okay?” she still were hesitated.

“Of course, before I change my mind. So?”

“We will study in my house.” She grinned.

****************************************

After the deal was made, every night Changmin went to Minhee’s house to tutor her, he didn’t mind it since he promised his father to teach her so that her score would be better.

“Changmin-ssi, don’t you hang out with your friends, or your girlfriend?” she asked him annoyed, it was Saturday night, and she HAD TO TAKE a break of the studying.

“I seldom hang out with my friends, because I always meet them every day at college. So what the necessary hanging out with them is.”

“Oh.” She sighed hearing his answer that made her felt crazy couldn’t hang out anymore like other teenagers did.

“Changmin-ssi, I make some cookies, try it first.” Her mother put a plate of cookies and two glasses of tea on the table.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjumoni.”

“Never mind.” Her mother smiled at him and headed to the kitchen again. Minhee just looked at her confusedly. She usually acted like crazy mother who forbade her child to bring a guy friend.

She always ignored her child’s guy friend. Minhee really remembered when she brought her guy friend to her house, but her mother made a bad impression so that her guy friend was annoyed, it was so annoying since they only want to finish their group’s project.

But why all of sudden she acted so loving in front of the guy named Shim Changmin?

D*mn…

“Your mother is so nice.” Changmin praised while chewing the cookies.

“Yea, I guess so. Uhm, Changmin-ssi, can we take a break of tutoring? Just for tomorrow. Please..” she pleaded him as looked at him with her puppy eyes which she never showed it to random people.

“What will you do? Do you have an extra shift in that coffee shop?” he asked you curiously.

“Uhm, yes… uh, actually no. I have to support my friends, they will match football with other school. Can I?”

“Is it really important? Your national exam will begin two months later, Minhee-ya.”

“But I have to go to there.” She pouted and looked at the floor.

“Aish, ye, you can. But I must accompany you.” He smirked.

“What? Why? Aish, Changmin-si, you will be bored.” She made a reason to make him not going with you.

“I won’t. Don’t worry since I like watching football.”

“But..”

“I will go with you or we will study?”

“Yah, arasseo. You will accompany me.”

‘Aish. Minho-ya..’ She though as imagined something bothering her. Someone.. she felt that he would make you bothered. It was actually Minho and his friends’ match. She never missed watching it.

But the different thing for tomorrow was that she would go with the annoying guy who liked nagging at her.

‘Why is the world so cruel to me?’ She cried.

****************************************

May 26th, 2012

****************************************

 

A/N: I’m so sorry for being so late to update this chapter, I have many assignments, and many things running around in my mind.. keke~

Please leave comment, and don’t forget to subscribe.. ^^

Love ya~

AKTF!!!