Chapter 9

CUBE High [ DISCONTINUED.. sorry guys ;; ]

 

“Mind to play some music for us?” Dongwoon suddenly request the girls to play.

 

“Sure,” with that the girls play some music. They also sing and dance.

 

“I think I got an idea,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“Why don’t we collaborate for this year music battle?” Hyunseung continued suggesting.

 

“That would not be possible, because the rule for group is that groups formed must not exceed ten members. We’re six now and the girls are five so that’s making eleven. We can’t put aside one person aren’t we?” Dongwoon replied smartly.

 

“Six?” Hyunseung confused.

 

“I don’t think you forget about our Doojoon here,” Junhyung replied to Hyunseung.

 

“Guys, it’s okay with me if I’m not in the group...” Doojoon suddenly said.

 

“Nope, you must be in the group,” Yoseob then replied cutting Doojoon’s word.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” Hyunseung then said.

 

“Guys really, I don’t think I should join you. Just go with your collaboration idea,” Doojoon said again with his thought.

 

“It’s okay boys. We think we want to battle you this year. So get ready,” Gayoon then said.

 

“Alright. If you says so,” Hyunseung replied.

 

“I think it’s time to go home,” Sohyun suddenly said.

 

“Yeah, see you guys tomorrow,” the girls waved goodbye and they walked separate ways as the boys wanted to go somewhere else before they went home.

 

“It’s time for us to show you our practice studio. It’s not like the girls’ though but it’s usable,” Junhyung said to Doojoon while clinging onto him.

 

“Hurm, about the collaboration guys, I think you should go for it. Don’t have to worry about me,” Doojoon still with his thought.

 

“Are you sure? I’ve read your profile and it’s says that your passion is singing. If you join us I’ll make you our vocalist and our leader since we don’t have one. How’s that?” Hyunseung then suggested.

 

“Eyy, you’re the leader of the group. How can I be one,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Hyunseung always refuses to be our leader. We too don’t wanna so yep, until now we don’t have a leader,” Gikwang then said. Doojoon just nodded.

 

“But wait, you’ve read my profile?” Doojoon shocked.

 

“Yeah, I found your blog while surfing yesterday,” Hyunseung simply answered.

 

“You’re blogging!” Yoseob then said shocked.

 

“Aah, it’s a long story. I’ve left my blog un-updated for a long time,” Doojoon replied.

 

“Back to my offer, take it or no take it?” Hyunseung wanted an answer.

 

“I’ll take it if you guys insist...” Doojoon answered but was cut.

 

“We insist!!” the boys said in unison. Every eye was on them.

 

“Alright then. I guess I’m left with no choice,” Doojoon agreed with the boys’ suggestion.

 

“Here we are,” Junhyung said soon as they arrived in front of a studio.

 

“Doesn’t this place needs you to pay for using their studio?” Doojoon asked.

 

“Doojoon-ah, don’t worry. We’ve been using it for years and it’s free,” Gikwang replied.

 

“Eh?!” Doojoon’s eyes widened in shocked.

 

“Relax, it’s my uncle’s,” Hyunseung replied smiling and tapping Doojoon’s shoulder before he walked in.

 

‘Aaah, no wonder it’s free...’ Doojoon thought.

1642b3f_20.jpeg

 

“Woah, igeo meotjinde(this is great)!” Doojoon said as he walked in the studio.

 

“Not as much as the girls’,” Hyunseung replied.

 

“As long as you can practice,” Doojoon then said. The boys then relax and chit chatting at the studio before they went home.

 

-->Doojoon’s house

 

Doojoon just got home when suddenly his father who was in the living room called him.

 

“Doojoon, narang yeagi jomhaja(come talk to me),” Mr. Yoon called for his son. Doojoon then walked into the living room.

 

“What’s wrong with your arm? Did you fight again?” Mr. Yoon asked his son soon as he saw Doojoon’s arm was bandaged.

 

“Nothing, you don’t have to worry,” Doojoon answered calmly.

 

“I’ve told you not to get into a fight anymore. What if you have to transfer school again,” Mr. Yoon said firmly.

 

“Appa, I said don’t worry. It’s just a scratched. What is it that you want to talk about?” Doojoon replied and asked.

 

“It’s about Ms. Shin..” Mr. Yoon was cut before he could continue.

 

“Appa, if this is about marriage or you having serious relationship with her, I totally disagree! I mean, she’s just my age! How can she be my mom? I’m sorry appa but no one can replace eomma for me,” Doojoon rushed to his room after he finished his words to his dad. He then took a box that he kept under his bed and opened it. He took out his mom’s photo.

 

“Eomma, no one will replace you. I promise,” Doojoon muttered as he holds the picture. Suddenly he remembered when he saw his mom’s photo in G.Na’s photo album.

 

“Eomma, what is your relationship with G.Na noona?” Doojoon asked the picture that he was holding. He then put it back into the box and got changed before going to sleep.

 

-->Next day

-->CUBE High

 

“It’s here!” Yoseob suddenly jumped towards the boys.

 

“What’s here?” Gikwang asked Yoseob.

 

“The music battle! It’ll be held in a month!” Yoseob said excitedly.

 

“Hey guys, have you heard?” Hyunah and the girls suddenly approached the boys.

 

“Yeah. Yoseob here just told us about it,” Dongwoon then said.

 

“We’re so excited!” Jihyun spoke.

 

“Me too,” Yoseob giggled along.

 

“Uh kids,” Gayoon sighed.

 

While the boys and girls were chit chatting, Hyunah suddenly spot G.Na on her way to the teacher’s room. She then tapped Doojoon’s shoulder and showed him who she saw.

 

“It’s G.Na seonsaengnim,” Hyunah said to Doojoon. Doojoon looked at G.Na. He wanted to go talk to her but his feet was frozen.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9 is up!

How is it?

I know there's not much of G.Na lately...I'll try to put her in more next time...

SILENT READERS! Please comments once in a while so that I know that you're still reading...thank you (^_^)v

COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND APPREACIATED!!

REPLIES:

@mamanhaslan: sorry I don't include Haha oppa... I just think about the three when I wrote this story... I know Joongki is not in Running Man anymore but I just loved him...(^_^)v

@meldouche: Me tooooo...kekeke...(^_^)v

@236birdie: Updated! Keep on reading...(^_^)v